MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AS STATED ON THE REBATE
FORM. SINCE YOU HAVE THE 29.99 BASIC PLAN WHICH WE
ARE ALLOWING YOU TO HAVE THE VOICE FEATURE
HOWEVER IT NEEDS TO BE AT A VALUE OF AT LEAST 34.99
GA
OK FINE SINCE TMOBILE DIDN'T TAKE CONSIDERING INTO
DEAF PEOPLE IM GOING COPY THE CONVERSATION T TO
ADA GOOD BYE SKSK

see????? they want me on 34.99 plan thats hog wash it was accepted on 29.99 plan before

Thier terms and condtions states it you have to be on the plan that is 34.99 or above to qualifty for the rebate.

They did not discrimate the deaf because the rebate were offered to anyone who will buy plans that are 34.99 or higher and even many hearing people that are only on the 29.99 data plan are left out on that rebate as well too.

And it have nothing to do with ADA either.

Thier terms and condtions states it you have to be on the plan that is 34.99 or above to qualifty for the rebate.

They did not discrimate the deaf because the rebate were offered to anyone who will buy plans that are 34.99 or higher and even many hearing people that are only on the 29.99 data plan are left out on that rebate as well too.

Thank you for clear explanation TechBill. I was about to get upset since my husband still has that 29.99 data plan.

well i looked in tmobile website for that 34.99 plan there is no 34.99 plan in there only 29.99 and 39.99 they didnt take deafies in consideration and the voice plan is pretty useless and wasted for deafies
you know if if sidekicks bought from deafpagers or fusionwirless have 29.99 plan with rebate isnt that fair? got it?

well i looked in tmobile website for that 34.99 plan there is no 34.99 plan in there only 29.99 and 39.99 they didnt take deafies in consideration and the voice plan is pretty useless and wasted for deafies
you know if if sidekicks bought from deafpagers or fusionwirless have 29.99 plan with rebate isnt that fair? got it?

I see that there is no $34.99 plan also when I looked at t-mobile website.

Now I am more confused.

Sorry vwbug19

Read what the supervisor said HOWEVER IT NEEDS TO BE AT A VALUE OF AT LEAST 34.99

So your plan must be at 34.99 or above

39.99 or 49.99 or 69.99 etc all will quailfty for rebate but not below 34.99

But dont you think it is unfair to those who are deaf or hoh to get the rebates who dont need the voice plan. If they were offer for a rebate and they send it out for a rebate dont you think that the repse should let them know that the rate should be 34.99 for the rebate without letting them know.???

But dont you think it is unfair to those who are deaf or hoh to get the rebates who dont need the voice plan. If they were offer for a rebate and they send it out for a rebate dont you think that the repse should let them know that the rate should be 34.99 for the rebate without letting them know.???

I am sure the requirement is stated in the rebate coupon. Many people don't review the rebate's requirement closely. Break one little silly rule, your rebate get rejected like this case. Unless you have "copy" of the rebate and it does not state anything like minimum plan rate, you may have a case.

What about hearing people on the 29.99 plan too? They don't get a rebate either and should they complain because they don't have a voice plan they don't get rebate?

Rebate term and condition clearly states on the rebate coupon or paper itself so if you do not read the requirement to get rebate and try to buy something thinking that you will get those rebate back but got turn down because it doesn't quailty then there nothing nobody deaf or hoh or hearing or blind or wheelchair bound can do about it because it was set with a term and condition before the rebate is offered to the public.

I'm not sure if I missed something here, but I can at least say my t-mobile plan is $44.99. That's because I have the 29.99 data plan plus $15 unlimited texting (blackberry). (It's unlimited for sidekicks at no extra cost if I remember correctly, so that may not help.) But if the "a value of at least $34.99"doesn't have to include a voice plan, then something like what I have would qualify. That might've been what they were referring to as far as the value being at least $34.99?

You need to make "Contract" signed up it's will go down to $29.99 a month for the sidekick cellphones. If no contract signed up, then you will get higher monthly bill. I've been renewal every 2 years for the contracts with insurance plans (5.99 a month) that nearly my $40 a month.

When your contract nearly expired, you need to call Tmobile and ask for "Renewal contract".

I see that there is no $34.99 plan also when I looked at t-mobile website.

Now I am more confused.

Sorry vwbug19
That's right.

You have two options...

You can accept the $29.99 plan and DO NOT use the rebate coupon.

... or ...

You can accept the $34.99 plan and DO use the rebate coupon.

There's nothing there that discriminates against deaf people.

What about hearing people on the 29.99 plan too? They don't get a rebate either and should they complain because they don't have a voice plan they don't get rebate?

Rebate term and condition clearly states on the rebate coupon or paper itself so if you do not read the requirement to get rebate and try to buy something thinking that you will get those rebate back but got turn down because it doesn't quailty then there nothing nobody deaf or hoh or hearing or blind or wheelchair bound can do about it because it was set with a term and condition before the rebate is offered to the public.

That's right.

If a hearing person got a voice plan, then they can have the unlimited data plan for $19.99 instead of $29.99.

it is not about the 34.99 and up i rechecked tmobile rebate yep on line that says requirment is a sidekick with voice barred/hearing impaired 29.98 oh yeah i was right thats the one plan i already have!! how could they deny me when the rebate form says that same thing? a voice barred /hearing impaired plan is same thing as data plan without voice!! they needs to go back to school relearn english defenition of the sentence in rebate form if you looking for that july rebate form its at http://www.tmobilerebates.com/sharedadmin/PDFs/5025-609-3207-2.pdf

it is not about the 34.99 and up i rechecked tmobile rebate yep on line that says requirment is a sidekick with voice barred/hearing impaired 29.98 oh yeah i was right thats the one plan i already have!! how could they deny me when the rebate form says that same thing? a voice barred /hearing impaired plan is same thing as data plan without voice!! they needs to go back to school relearn english defenition of the sentence in rebate form if you looking for that july rebate form its at http://www.tmobilerebates.com/sharedadmin/PDFs/5025-609-3207-2.pdf

The rebate form you linked said that the Sidekick Voice-Barred/Hearing Impaired rate plan of 29.98/mo. is eligible for a rebate.

If you are on that plan then yes it seem you should have gotten the rebate but I read your relay transcript and it doesn't seem that you are on the Hearing Impaired plan

WE CERTAINLY ARE NOT SIR JUST LIKE IT D BEING
PROCESS BECAUSE OF IT S INVALID RATEPLAN IT SAYS
HERE YOUR CURENT RATE PLAN IS 29.99 WHICH WOULD
NOT BE A QUALIFYING RATE PLAN UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE
VOICE PART/ HEARING IMPAIRED OF THE SAME AMOUNT OF
29.99 GA

I would go check this and see more about it. It seem there is a special plan for the hearing impaired that qualifty for the rebate and you are not on that plan for it so no rebate.

But you got upset and went off at them throwing ADA threats and such as "deaf discrimate" so they weren't really willing to work with you on it and just wanted to get you off the line as soon as possible and probably made note on your account about your attuide toward them.

Remember the people on the other side of the phone is only a regular people like us that make 8 buck an hour and don't really care who is on the other end on the line and want to hurry to go back home to be with their family at the end of the shift so if you treat them with respect and try to resolve this issue by discussing it out and trying to figure out maybe they put you on the wrong plan or maybe on a "hearing" 29.99 plan etc and they could had changed you to the correct plan and gotten your rebate.

Question : Does Tmobile seem to offer a Hearing Impaired plan of 29.99 for the deaf/hoh? And maybe you need to research it and see if that the plan you should be on for sidekick to get rebate. I never heard of that plan before and it seem interesting thou.

right its the tmobile reps so blind to what plan i have i checked my account bill indeed it does says voice barred/hearing impaired plan and you dont see that plan in tmobile rate plan list yep pretty weird way

right its the tmobile reps so blind to what plan i have i checked my account bill indeed it does says voice barred/hearing impaired plan and you dont see that plan in tmobile rate plan list yep pretty weird way
Well, whether you're right or wrong... there wasn't really any need to accuse them of discriminating against deaf people.

The rebate form you linked said that the Sidekick Voice-Barred/Hearing Impaired rate plan of 29.98/mo. is eligible for a rebate.

If you are on that plan then yes it seem you should have gotten the rebate but I read your relay transcript and it doesn't seem that you are on the Hearing Impaired plan

WE CERTAINLY ARE NOT SIR JUST LIKE IT D BEING
PROCESS BECAUSE OF IT S INVALID RATEPLAN IT SAYS
HERE YOUR CURENT RATE PLAN IS 29.99 WHICH WOULD
NOT BE A QUALIFYING RATE PLAN UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE
VOICE PART/ HEARING IMPAIRED OF THE SAME AMOUNT OF
29.99 GA

I would go check this and see more about it. It seem there is a special plan for the hearing impaired that qualifty for the rebate and you are not on that plan for it so no rebate.

But you got upset and went off at them throwing ADA threats and such as "deaf discrimate" so they weren't really willing to work with you on it and just wanted to get you off the line as soon as possible and probably made note on your account about your attuide toward them.

Remember the people on the other side of the phone is only a regular people like us that make 8 buck an hour and don't really care who is on the other end on the line and want to hurry to go back home to be with their family at the end of the shift so if you treat them with respect and try to resolve this issue by discussing it out and trying to figure out maybe they put you on the wrong plan or maybe on a "hearing" 29.99 plan etc and they could had changed you to the correct plan and gotten your rebate.

Question : Does Tmobile seem to offer a Hearing Impaired plan of 29.99 for the deaf/hoh? And maybe you need to research it and see if that the plan you should be on for sidekick to get rebate. I never heard of that plan before and it seem interesting thou.

Well there you go and call them back and explain the right way and tell them there is a plan for a deaf/hoh rebate and have your plan change from hearing plan to deaf/hoh plan instead.

It has got nothing to do with being deaf. I can hear and you can not guess how many times they tried playing tricks on me . If you know you are right just call them again and start all over. I know it sucks, but its not about you or being deaf. Its numbers game. They figured if they make a mistake here and a mistake there only a certain amount of people will try to correct the mistake. Some wont notice or care, and some will give up early. Once they find themselves in a position they have to fix their mistake, they say "we are sorry" and fix it.

When a business abuse consumer rights, it doesnt do it because you are deaf or blind. They do it because they find themselves in a position they can do it and get as much money as possible out of your pocket. In the past I have stoped doing business with some companies because I have seen they had no respect for people. If you believe their ethical standarts are not matching yours, do not do business with them and do not support their growth even if they try to win you back with more promotions.

Wish You Best
Hermes

Yeah.

Strong-headed. Stubborn and unreasonable. I would just understand and let it go. I would never consider it as a discrimination towards Deaf people. HARDLY! =D

Back