Tinnitus is driving me insane.

I've dealt with it for many, many years..no cure!...so I've adjusted. My concentration is still not very good...and with the musical tinnitus? Hard to fall asleep. So I cut back on the caffeine especially before bed time...

R.Robin I have a person who has the same as you.

I got her a pillow with head speakers attached and she told me it really works. You can obtain it at hearing aid place.

Trainman, Toot Toot.

I have a friend that has tinnitus very bad so I bought her a device at the hearing aid place.
It works for her great for sleeping.
What is it? Its a pillow with speakers in it you can plug your music into the connections that comes with it.
she said its great for sleeping but it does not cure all.
Trainman toot toot.

R.Robin I have a person who has the same as you.

I got her a pillow with head speakers attached and she told me it really works. You can obtain it at hearing aid place.

Trainman, Toot Toot.
Huh?...LOL...I'm totally and profound deaf...so those head speakers won't help...the vibrations would make it worse. Musical Tennitus...is for or about those who are late deafened and remember the music/lyrics to songs before they became deaf. At times, I do wish I was born deaf so I would not have to go thru this...then again, feel somewhat lucky that I do remember what music sounded like.

Hi R.Robin, sorry about that, know what is like to be totally deaf until I got the implant for one ear the other is dead still cannot hear the music. So if anyone wants the implant you just might not hear anything or you will, each case is different.
I got mine at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto.

Sometimes I take the ear off.
I am so sorry you have tinnitus I have some too but I try to concentrate on something else in my mind.
Now you know Coffee is a no LOL
Trainman.

I'm bringing up an old post to say that tinnitus adds to my insanity, not only do I have the hearing loss, but instead I have unusable noises in my head that aren't actually there or should I say are not coming from my ears? Like is that punishment or what?
Also I wanted to mention, that I don't see a sub forum on Tinnitus. I'm sure I'm not the only one that suffers from this condition, or is there one and I'm missing it?

:gpost:so many treatments, no cure, I've tried most you-tube treatments, sometime I think maybe but not really, I've had it all my life so I didn't know it was not normal

Smile...yes, I've looked up the cures for that as well and almost fell for a popular one that was going around with a infomercial that claims he had tinnitus and was completely cured, well , something made me look it up and check some reviews on it, and sure enough, it was very questionable and he didn't live up to his guarantee?. This guy had several complaints, he had a previous business claiming the same, he went under when people came on to him, he changed the name and came up under a new name with the same bull.
There is some hope with gingko , it can improve tinnitus (in some people but no claims for a cure are reported in these studies)? There was a 13 month study done in Paris with 103 chronic tinnitus sufferers, it showed that gingko improved all of the participants. I'm sure many more studies have followed.
I personally tried CBD oil, the site claimed that it makes tinnitus better but in my experience it i made the tinnitus worse? Some are helped by it.
I find that stress worsens it, and when stress passes, the tinnitus gets somewhat better but we live in an ongoing stress filled world.

The world will world what's to stress about, I think it's funny stupid or is it stupid funny, I forget which way to say it :fart: :lol::popcorn:laughter GREAT meddeson, enjoy the adventure

Back