Time spent on AD?

Yadriel

Reaction score
How many times a week are you on AD? How many hours would you say you spend?

I'm on AD everyday except Weekends and tend to be on for 30 minutes a day.

How many times a week are you on AD? How many hours would you say you spend?

I'm on AD everyday except Weekends and tend to be on for 30 minutes a day.
I’m not even on everyday. Maybe 15 minutes every now and then. It’s too quiet here.

I am here every day. I normally spend a few mins here and there. Its def quite here. :D

I started out mad, afraid that no one would hear.

Then I realized..........\

I use to be on all the time responding to everything and every one. But now I get on once a day for a few minutes.

couple of days a week... didn't get on much at all for a while there. But do only check in for a few minutes once a days now that I'm back in NC.

Less drama now than there was when I first joined- and I like it that way.

I usually check in once a day. Maybe once every other day sometimes for about 15 minutes.

When I get a chance . Lately, I have been extremely busy with life.

You’re sure you’re not always mad? ;)

Why, you little minx! Lol
Lately I don't even bother explaining my position, the reasons for it. Too many changes are happening in my life, and it depresses me. I am being trained as an art therapist for children, but the social workers' attitude bugs me to hell and back.
Oh well. At least the friendship between us is still constant. ;)

Why, you little minx! Lol
Lately I don't even bother explaining my position, the reasons for it. Too many changes are happening in my life, and it depresses me. I am being trained as an art therapist for children, but the social workers' attitude bugs me to hell and back.
Oh well. At least the friendship between us is still constant. ;)
An art therapist for children sounds very interesting.

Hope you’re doing okay.

You call all that bickering “good times” ? Frankly, I’m glad most of them have left or got the boot.

Not the bickering part.. There were some good fun threads back in the day. I agree with the last part of your statement. :)

Back