Tim become Kim at the age of 14!!

Lol, that confused me for the longest time. At least I know you're a guy now.

I have a theory, basically upon birth you're expected to act a certian way. Either feminine or macho. What if the behavior of acting feminine or macho has nothing to do with sex? What if it's just something as random as having blue or green eyes? That's a way more plausible explaination because we, as a society gave this astigmatism. Who's to say a guy can't act like a chick if he wants? I used to have a friend, a guy who wore cotton candy prefume from walmart solely because he liked it. He didn't give a damn what anyone thought of him and did what he pleased, I respected him for that though he was also an ass so... he also lost some respect. Anyways my point is I don't believe that people can be wired a girl and trapped in a boys body because the feminine/macho behavor is something we created (I'm assuming this.)

While it is medicinically documented that there ARE babies who are born both sexes, or females with male testicles inside undevloped completely and males with breasts. I think it's what, we, as humans learn as we grow and how we want to act. It wouldn't bother me being proven wrong as seeing it's highly plausible and the fact that we barely understand the human mind as-is and how it works, but until then it's just... too hard to accept.

Dark-Half: I think you're onto something. I just never felt a need to be macho at all (as my avatar and sig show clearly...)

Wow.. I felt sorry for Kim that he can't do the SRS till the age of 18 instead of 16. My opinion it's very wrong for the government to make the age law against the transsexual processing...

what is SRS?

Yeah I support that she should have an operation at age 16 instead of 18.

Back