Those videos will make your stomach weak

The pool is in Houston Texas.
The slide is in Los Angeles atop the US Bank skyscraper (1,000 feet up).

Thanks DeafDucky

Dang I wish I had known this 3 months ago, I was just in Houston, ok if I get there again this is on my wishlist :D

Thanks DeafDucky

Dang I wish I had known this 3 months ago, I was just in Houston, ok if I get there again this is on my wishlist :D

you went to houston? text me if you are back here in houston.

Well I'll be in Houston next week... I don't think I want to touch that place up there. Maybe I'll look if there is access to the pool to look.

Well I'll be in Houston next week... I don't think I want to touch that place up there. Maybe I'll look if there is access to the pool to look.
Hot secret date with Moondancer? oops its not secret anymore.

Very cool. Yeah, I tried both of them. The pool seems really neat. It reminds me of the glass bridge (china?).

i looked up for PM and i cant find it... can anyone help me? many thanks/merci beacoup!
Give me an alert! thanks thanks!!

i looked up for PM and i cant find it... can anyone help me? many thanks/merci beacoup!
Give me an alert! thanks thanks!!

Click on your name in the top bar
Select Privacy
Scroll down to the bottom to "Edit your contact details". Make sure the Start conversations with you: box is checked and that the drop down is set to Members only.

I think that will resolve your PM problem. PMs on this forum is called Conversations now.

thanks for your instruction, deaf ducky

Mieke, try again to see if i got your message

Back