This is why you don't tailgate...

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Oh, man. Hopes ther driver is all right. Who left a king size mattress there?

The landscape looks familiar. It is either CA or AZ. I could be wrong.

I think Forrest Gump said it best: "Stupid is as stupid does!" This could also be explained as Darwinism at it best. Sadly you have these idiots on the road all the time.

Even if you don't tailgate you can't control what comes up behind you.

Oh, man. Hopes ther driver is all right. Who left a king size mattress there?

The landscape looks familiar. It is either CA or AZ. I could be wrong.

There's a news video link and looks like it's in Arizona. Unfortunately no caption in this video.

The video shows a car swerving to avoid a mattress in the road, hitting a nearby car, causing it to flip across the interstate. Miraculously the driver walked away unscathed.

There's a news video link and looks like it's in Arizona. Unfortunately no caption in this video.

The video shows a car swerving to avoid a mattress in the road, hitting a nearby car, causing it to flip across the interstate. Miraculously the driver walked away unscathed.

Thanks. Your link also gave me the clue and found more information. This girl from Texas drove in Arizona. She and her cat both survived! Lucky cat!

My daughter wasn't tailgating or speeding, but the truck in front of her suddenly swerved due to a stalled vehicle in the lane and she over corrected because it startled her, this lady did the same of over correcting otherwise she would be ok. My daughter walked away with a few bumps

Back