This couple has the loudest sex in NYC

rockin'robin

Reaction score
One Brooklyn couple is making such wild whoopie that they have earned the tile of loudest lovemakers in New York — garnering the most 311 complaints in the city from their angry neighbors.

The carnal clamoring by the couple living in Apt. D7 at 7201 Ridge Ave. in Bay Ridge has racked up a half-dozen complaints to 311 between October and December.

Witnesses say the screams of ecstasy echo through the six-story building.

“I’m on the second floor, and I hear them all the time. When I come in the night from work, a girl screaming every night — Papi, different kinds of names, in Spanish,” griped Omar Ramos. “[She] keeps screaming to continue, to not stop. Saturdays, it’s louder. About 30 minutes to an hour, sometimes more than an hour.”

A woman with bleach-blond hair answered the door at Apt. D7 and said, “It’s my apartment. I’m not hurting anyone.”

She then added, to no one’s surprise, “I’m pregnant. I’m trying to get some rest” before slamming the door.

Photo: Gabriella Bass
The man identified as her boyfriend, who does handiwork in the building, refused to comment. Police have responded to the house, but the sex sessions stop by the time they arrive.

The couple — and plenty of other horny Brooklynites — have helped make the borough the loudest for lovemaking in the city, according to a report by DNAinfo.

It found that 133 total complaints were filed over loud sex between Jan. 1, 2014, and Feb. 12, 2015, with 42 of them being in Kings County. Queens was the second-raunchiest borough, with 37 complaints. The Bronx had 31, and Manhattan recorded 23.

Staten Island, on the other hand, had zero complaints.

Sleepless residents in other parts of Brooklyn complained about bedposts banging against the wall — and one woman’s “sex machine,” DNAinfo said.

“My neighbor is making too much noise. She has a sex machine and then she starts screaming, ‘Yes, yes, yes’ for extended periods of time,” one complainant said on June 10 at 8:10 a.m.

“They are perverts who constantly bring more individuals to perform more extreme sexual activities.”

An elderly resident from Bedford-Stuyvesant said hearing loud sex was taking a toll on his or her health.

“They are having sex, and noise is unbearable,” the neighbor complained in March last year.

“This is a chronic issue. I am a very sick senior that needs assistance with this matter.”

http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/meet-n...&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Friends of mine once came out of their apartment one morning and found a note taped to their door that said oil the springs and secure the headboard! They moved the next week!

Never forget the German couple that lived above us in a duplex in Newport News, Virginia...my husband was hearing and worked long hours and had to be up early in the AM...he complained about the noise every night upstairs...the couple didn't speak English very well....:hmm:...my husband :giggle:...got 4 cinderblocks and told him to put them under their bed....it worked.

That story and the resultant comments made me :giggle:

I wonder if that woman lived in my building , we had a woman that lived upstairs over my neighbor unit and we got talking about the woman after she had moved out . My neighbor told the woman was very loud in more than one
way . Her bedroom was right over his and he was glad when she was gone. :giggle:

Seems to me that the people making all these complaints needs to get in on the action. Lol nothing wrong with making some noise just means they are doing it right. :)

when my bits and bobs fell off my wardrobe top I knew my elderly neighbours were at it ,and good on them both in there 80's so only happen once a month

Back