Think outside from the box

authentic

Reaction score
EqSVdKXFDx6SAtC4e11bZcc_UC0U2SuwN2FwcdOKcCU.jpg

If you're in salt water, remember to also drink fresh water to flush the salt out of your system. You may also want to position penis in a manner to help propel boat to safety.

Welp I got step one down...but I lack the proper equipment for step 2 and 4. Hahaha

I read about that, DOD. I'm a fan of camping. The problem is when you use it, then you have to clean it afterward. Forget it. I will do squat instead. :P

I read about that, DOD. I'm a fan of camping. The problem is when you use it, then you have to clean it afterward. Forget it. I will do squat instead. :P
That was my problem also, one pees in it and then what? You have a tube with pee on it and put it in your pocket? My husband says just shake it like he would do it, hahaha.

I have been known to just find a tree and pull down my pants and just go. And make sure it doesn't get on my flip flops. Lol. And hope I haven't been drinking so I don't fall over.

That was my problem also, one pees in it and then what? You have a tube with pee on it and put it in your pocket? My husband says just shake it like he would do it, hahaha.

Ha..! I wish that was simple. If you do that, you sort of shake it, but you actually rip it off and spill everything. I can't shake my hips to do that.

I would never ever put it on my pocket. It is so nasty. I would probably hot steam it inside out and everything before I put it in my pocket.

The art of peeing behind the bush, rock, or tree is you dig the hole a bit with your foot, then you squat and shoot out urine really quick. If you pee slowly, it squirts everywhere. Pardon me for being too graphic. :o

I feel your pain, you'll never experience that warm well wishing feeling of writing:

DEAFNERDMOMMY WAS HERE!!

in the dark of the night in the snow bank in front of your cranky old math teachers house while staggering home from the bar.

Back