Thieves tried to sell items back to victim

KikLove

Reaction score
Police: Thieves tried to sell items back to victim | KOB.com

DENVER (AP) — Denver police have arrested four suspects accused of unwittingly trying to sell items they stole back to the burglary victim.

KMGH-TV (7NEWS - Woman tells how accused burglars unknowingly tried to sell her stolen belongings back to her - Local Story ) reports Lacinda Robinson discovered the items missing at her home on Friday and drove to the parking lot of a nearby fast-food restaurant to report the theft. That's where she says she was approached by two people asking if she wanted to buy a video game set.

Robinson says she was startled when another person walked up wearing her jacket. She went next door to a gas station and found two off-duty police officers who made the arrests.

Robinson told police she is still missing an iPad, a flat-screen TV and some cash.

Idiot criminals... that's what karma gets back to you quickly!

A year ago, a guy stole bicycle on the streets, and then sell it on craigslist. The original owner searched his bicycle on CL, and found his bike on CL, and then owner called the seller for a location to meet with policeman....he got arrested, and police found over 150 bicycles at his garage. Police had to use media to let owners come at his garage to pick up their bicycles with a proof that the bicycle is theirs. Most of criminals are DUMB!

A year ago, a guy stole bicycle on the streets, and then sell it on craigslist. The original owner searched his bicycle on CL, and found his bike on CL, and then owner called the seller for a location to meet with policeman....he got arrested, and police found over 150 bicycles at his garage. Police had to use media to let owners come at his garage to pick up their bicycles with a proof that the bicycle is theirs. Most of criminals are DUMB!

I met a guy whose bike had been stolen by someone who was stealing lots of bikes and selling them. The theif would fix the bikes up to try and get the best price. After he got caught, this guy got his bike back - he was pretty surprised that he got a free tune up!

i very anti sharia law because we civerlized chopping hands off is evil,but sometimes i wonder

Idiot criminals... that's what karma gets back to you quickly!

I love it when criminals go on facebook and brag about a crime they committed. The polices use facebook a lot to find criminals this way.

That wasnt veru smart...

Denver is full of thieves that are all just that smart, that is why I stay in Wyoming, all of our thieves are in public office, makes them easier to keep track of.

Back