they say things happen in threes...

steph9700

Reaction score
My god daughter died Thursday. The funeral is today, Sunday the 6th at 3pm. her name was Chloe Jade Young. Please keep us in your prayers. She was a newborn and didn't weigh more than two pounds and was 11 1/2 inches long. she was due on June 21st to be born but my best friend Whitney had major complications and lost the baby. They had to do emergency c-section to save Whitneys life. Please pray for Whitney and her husband Jason They will need all the strength they can get.

Oh man..that is awful! I am very sorry and for your friend's loss too.

My sympathy to Whitney, Jason and you. I know how it feel to lose 3 babies as I have been there before. It's never easy to lose a baby or babies. I will pray for all of you and hope you all will get thru this sad tragedy. :(

O.K., Tony and I went to the funeral home and hugged and talked to Whittney and Jason and their parents and grandparents and so on but.... I just couldn't stay. I lost a baby girl back in early 1995 due to my ex husband beating me and the baby to a bloody pulp while she was still inside me. Them loosing a girl due to freak of nature causes and it happened to be a girl and happened to be my God-Daughter and the funeral being only 2 weeks after we buried my mom I just broke. We had to leave and fast before I got hysterical and to the focus that should be all for Chloe, Whittney, and Jason. Whittney understood and hugged my neck nd we cried a little bit together and then we left. just pray for them please, my ghosts on this are old ghosts so I am accustomed to dealing with them but it is all new for my best girlfriend.

Back