They always have a Bible in hotel rooms

Originally posted by TommyGirl
I will ask my boss I am working at Marriott, yeah, there are 2 books of Bible and Mormons there but why? :dunno: :)

i know why it JUST occured to me *rme* -- the Marriott family is a member of the LDS church have been for MANY generations -- thats why the BOOK OF MORMON is included in their hotels

Originally posted by Fly Free
i know why it JUST occured to me *rme* -- the Marriott family is a member of the LDS church have been for MANY generations -- thats why the BOOK OF MORMON is included in their hotels

Oh, no wonder. :roll:

Hi :wave:

hehe :wave: backatcha Teekie -- and yep yep LDS family for generations makes sense

Yeah, that makes sense. But, what about all the other hotels and motels? I've always seen a bible there on the nightstand or dresser.

Originally posted by Teekie
Yeah, that makes sense. But, what about all the other hotels and motels? I've always seen a bible there on the nightstand or dresser.

other hotels arent LDS owned or owned by a family who are LDS members -- thats my thinking and they i guess put them in the hotel rooms out of respect for those who are biblethumpers qq :dunno:

other hotels arent LDS owned or owned by a family who are LDS members -- thats my thinking and they i guess put them in the hotel rooms out of respect for those who are biblethumpers qq :dunno:

Probably :dunno:

well could they use bible to knock someone out if some stranger broke in the door? i wonder. :|

:lol: They wouldn't be freak out by that cuz they have seen it before.. so my guess is that they would steal it. opps that is hotel's fault .. :(

In a shitty motel, you'd definitely need a bible to pray that you'll survive the night in such a pisshole. :ugh:

Seriously, it's bullshit. This country is a melting pot of many different races, faiths, creeds, and sexual orientations. Then why the fuck do they cram these christian beliefs into the face of everyone each time one opens a motel/hotel room drawer? Not everyone is christian.

Yet the (U.S.) government insists on religious freedom while at the same time subtly saying, "If you ain't white, christian, and conservative - you don't fit in with the rest of us. Conformity rules!!!"

Whenever I get a hotel room, I always take the bible out of the rickety drawer, and throw it into the trash. I hope that's a clear enough message to the management. ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by DeafDot
In a shitty motel, you'd definitely need a bible to pray that you'll survive the night in such a pisshole. :ugh:

Seriously, it's bullshit. This country is a melting pot of many different races, faiths, creeds, and sexualities. Then why the fuck do they cram these christian beliefs into the face of everyone each time one opens a motel/hotel room drawer? Not everyone is christian.

Yet this government insists on religious freedom while at the same time subtly saying, "If you ain't white, christian, and conservative - you don't fit in with the rest of us. Conformity rules!!!"

Whenever I get a hotel room, I always take the bible out of the rickety drawer, and throw it into the trash. I hope that's a clear enough message to the management. ;)
Do not do that again because potheads need it. :o

Originally posted by DeafDot
:laugh2: Wanna toke a bowl with me at the AD3 party? I'll bring the bible!
I am not going to BF. :(

well, some people have said that there is a bible there cuz motels are notorious for having prostitutes and committing sins of adultery. Apparantley, this was suppose to remind you of your virtue and your moral responsibilities.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
well, some people have said that there is a bible there cuz motels are notorious for having prostitutes and committing sins of adultery. Apparantley, this was suppose to remind you of your virtue and your moral responsibilities.
Speak from your experience. :eek2:

Hey, now that makes a lot of sense to me. Gee, why didn't I think of that before? :eek:

Back