The Walking Dead

But did Morgan really get his act together? Seemed like he is not of the mindset of killing people anymore. He said "I'm sorry" when he (I am guessing) killed the intruder last week. Gabriel on the other hand seems to have finally figured it out and is ready to learn how the hell to survive- including using weapons.

I do agree that I don't think that Morgan will disappear anytime soon but it will be interesting to see what happens. I don't get why he gave one of the Wolves a gun when they already have their 'method' of killing down pat (yeeck...)- Maybe the gun is empty... or it will just run out of ammo soon enough anyway.

Curious to know if any of the Alexandria people recognized any of the Wolves (thinking exiles from Alexandria....).

i agree this (thinking exiles from Alexandria) or they might be ex-Alexandrian people. Morgan did not own gun but Wolves survivor owned the gun without bullets. Wolves Survivor point the gun at Morgan and tell him don't move. That is how Morgan know Wolves don't have bullets in gun before he defending them and let them live.

Last edited:
Morgan didn't give him the gun. He just picked it up as he was leaving. He got it because Morgan didn't kill him

Morgan didn't give him the gun. He just picked it up as he was leaving. He got it because Morgan didn't kill him

Oh you talking about Season 6 episode 2. i thought yall talking about last season 5 that Wolves talked to Morgan somewhere in the wood. My Bad......Yeah Wolves pick up the Gun and got away. Morgan don't wanna them have the gun. Smh. Gabriel, Morgan, Some other non bravery Alexandrian people are suck.

Last edited:
oh blast I got stop reading this thread it like magnet. now I know.

He watched Rick kill Pete.

Rick didn't kill Pete. Pete got killed by the walker he went into that bit him on the face. He wasn't going to survive that and would later turn. Rick finished him so it wouldn't happen the same way Carole did with one of the ladies she cradled before putting the knife in her head. Morgan not killing the Wolves is in large part why the attack happened. If he had killed them prior, this may not have happened. In fact one of the Wolves even said to him "you can't, can you?" He realized that Morgan is weak and unable to protect the defenseless by doing what is necessary to survive. Even Deanna, the leader of Alexandria, has grasped what this new world is going to require of her, if her people are going to survive in it.

Rick didn't kill Pete. Pete got killed by the walker he went into that bit him on the face. He wasn't going to survive that and would later turn. Rick finished him so it wouldn't happen the same way Carole did with one of the ladies she cradled before putting the knife in her head. Morgan not killing the Wolves is in large part why the attack happened. If he had killed them prior, this may not have happened. In fact one of the Wolves even said to him "you can't, can you?" He realized that Morgan is weak and unable to protect the defenseless by doing what is necessary to survive. Even Deanna, the leader of Alexandria, has grasped what this new world is going to require of her, if her people are going to survive in it.

it was mistake. I thought yall talking about last show of Season 5. My bad....... Pete anderson is Jessie's husband. He was a doctor, drunkard and abused his wife and his little son. Pete cut Reg's neck accidently and Deanna gave Rick order to kill Pete. that last show of Season 5. My bad. it was my confusion. Now yall talking about Season 6. The man got bit on his face, his name is Cater. Rick stabbed Cater's back of head keep him from screaming that could draw walkers attention.

it was mistake. I thought yall talking about last show of Season 5. My bad....... Pete anderson is Jessie's husband. He was a doctor, drunkard and abused his wife and his little son. Pete cut Reg's neck accidently and Deanna gave Rick order to kill Pete. that last show of Season 5. My bad. it was my confusion. Now yall talking about Season 6. The man got bit on his face, his name is Cater. Rick stabbed Cater's back of head keep him from screaming that could draw walkers attention.

You're right...it is tough to keep up with all the names.

It's going to be interesting to see if Morgan stays with the group. I suspect the Wolf that took the gun is going to come back to haunt him....

I am interested in who within Alexandria betrayed them and I can't help wondering if it's girl Carl likes.....

You're right...it is tough to keep up with all the names.

It's going to be interesting to see if Morgan stays with the group. I suspect the Wolf that took the gun is going to come back to haunt him....

I am interested in who within Alexandria betrayed them and I can't help wondering if it's girl Carl likes.....

yeah Enid? she is a girl that Carl like her. Remember she told Carl that Alexandria Safe Zone is too big to protect and too many blind spots. They got in the wall and they going to kill everyone. Enid is leaving Alexandria Safe Zone. Maybe with Ron. Dang teenage kids. smh

Carl totally likes Enid. And Ron us jealous of Carl and also hates Rick. Ron is going to be the problem. Your right, dang teenage kids and their rock n roll and angst and zombies!

Wouldn't it be interesting if it were Ron that was the traitor...who did this because of what Alexandria allowed to happen to his father? Just a thought....

Last edited:
I just caught up on season 5 since I dont have tv service ( watched on Netflix) now I got to find a way to watch TWD for season 6.... grrrr

I think Ron will be a thorn in Rick's side for sure. Not so sure on Enid... I think all she wants to do is "JSS". She is a little like a female Daryl in the sense she doesn't feel like she belongs anywhere- she was on her own for what must have been a long time after her family was killed.

I just caught up on season 5 since I dont have tv service ( watched on Netflix) now I got to find a way to watch TWD for season 6.... grrrr

you can use free utorrent or bittorrent to find free video of tv shows or movies, and music. that how i missed season 6 episode 1 and 2. from twd. so i use torrent just case i miss the show.

I think Ron will be a thorn in Rick's side for sure. Not so sure on Enid... I think all she wants to do is "JSS". She is a little like a female Daryl in the sense she doesn't feel like she belongs anywhere- she was on her own for what must have been a long time after her family was killed.

yeah Ron just learned people turned him off. Deanna, Rick and Carl.

Wouldn't it be interesting if it were Ron that was the traitor...who did this because of what Alexandria allowed to happen to his father? Just a thought....

ron overheard Rick said Killers not bury in wall(Alexandria Safe Zone) and he overheard Deanna said Rick is right she don't wanna any killer corpses bury in wall. So Ron realized his Dad's corpse not in wall because Pete was killer. Both rick and Deanna are disrespectful. This is why Ron don't like deanna and rick before he dont like carl .

you can use free utorrent or bittorrent to find free video of tv shows or movies, and music. that how i missed season 6 episode 1 and 2. from twd. so i use torrent just case i miss the show.
Never heard of these? Links?
I cant find anything....

Never heard of these? Links?
I cant find anything....
Utorrent is an app that's converts torrents so you can watch/listen/ read whatever you download. You'll need to go to a site like torrent hound or pirate bay to download the torrent. Though some torrents are legal many consider this a form of pirating and copy right infringement. Others feel if you are not selling it and you are just using torrents for your own pleasure than its the same as borrowing from a library. It depends on how you feel about it. If you are on a apple device you will not be able to download utorrent or bit torrent. Also check out AMC website and see if its available there on demand

Back