The Walking Dead

I had to quickly scroll to the bottom, because I am one episode behind (wife has it on DVR). I just wanted to say that: Negan should have his own show! As grotesque as he is and how uncomfortable he makes everyone, his one liners are a hoot! The actor playing him kills it, meaning plays him extremely well! I love Negan!!

I had to quickly scroll to the bottom, because I am one episode behind (wife has it on DVR). I just wanted to say that: Negan should have his own show! As grotesque as he is and how uncomfortable he makes everyone, his one liners are a hoot! The actor playing him kills it, meaning plays him extremely well! I love Negan!!
I would have expected them to cast someone big and muscular for the part instead of a thin twig? His character and size just don't ring a bell as a bad guy.

I would have expected them to cast someone big and muscular for the part instead of a thin twig? His character and size just don't ring a bell as a bad guy.

And yet, someone Andrew Lincoln's size and build doesn't seem like someone that could actually beat Shane either or be good with his fists. I would cast a bigger actor like Thomas Jane, who seems frame wise, the right size to handle himself.

And yet, someone Andrew Lincoln's size and build doesn't seem like someone that could actually beat Shane either or be good with his fists. I would cast a bigger actor like Thomas Jane, who seems frame wise, the right size to handle himself.
Depends on a persons background and training. I suppose the ratings will be picking up since this last episode....

A lot of dictators were more brain than brawn. But, for the sake of the show/Hollywood..I agree with you.

Actually mid-age Steven Seagal could the one in comic. He looked exactly him .. he tall and broad but he too lazy to act. Why not Vinnie Jone? He know how act and his voice so brutal.

Last edited:
They looking for Gabriel. At the end, Rick smiled... He knew Gabriel going have more army for Rick's need. Need surprise, Gabriel.

They looking for Gabriel. At the end, Rick smiled... He knew Gabriel going have more army for Rick's need. Need surprise, Gabriel.
He has no idea where Gabriel went, neither does anyone else (other than maybe taking stuff back to the boat) but alone at night?

Gabriel had nothing to do with the Junk Yard, Rick smiled because he knew they had weapons and numbers.

He has no idea where Gabriel went, neither does anyone else (other than maybe taking stuff back to the boat) but alone at night?

My friend said that there was someone else in the car with Gabriel at the beginning of the episode...hard to see in the dark but there is someone else with him.. no idea who it is.

My friend said that there was someone else in the car with Gabriel at the beginning of the episode...hard to see in the dark but there is someone else with him.. no idea who it is.
yes, it was the "shoe" guy that followed rick back from the boat

Nice plan Gabriel! Where have you been!!! lol You lost your faith???

Last edited:
He doesn't at all. He might got tired of zombies, enemies, his group getting killed, and his old himself being coward.

I can't believe Negan escaped the gun fight. I love how he gave a middle finger!

I know... I was so hoping Shiva would take him out!
I was hoping that Sasha bite him. I think Negan is going to live for a long time. He is hard to kill. I dread the episode where Shiva will be killed by zombies. I love animals. I was so sad when I saw zombies attack the horse that Rick rode on in the beginning of the show. :(

I was hoping that Sasha bite him. I think Negan is going to live for a long time. He is hard to kill. I dread the episode where Shiva will be killed by zombies. I love animals. I was so sad when I saw zombies attack the horse that Rick rode on in the beginning of the show. :(

Yeah I thought for sure Sasha would bite him but he had that thick scarf or whatever it was on his neck and he was pulled away before she could get to his face. I really hope Shiva isn't killed...it's nice to see an animal as part of a group. :)

He's like a cockroach... can't be killed :P but I hope he is. Maybe Eugene will do the deed... but right now sorely disappointed in him.

Back