The Walking Dead

I heard a rumor that two people will die on the show. I think it will probably be Glenn and Abraham.

I heard a rumor that two people will die on the show. I think it will probably be Glenn and Abraham.
I have heard that in the comics Glen dies, but the role that Darryl plays in the show is what Glenn does in the comic. So, it could be either of them.

If anything happens to Darryl and/or Carole this season, I'm done with the show....

Good bye Glenn and Abraham!! :( Glenn said he got a tick on his penis on Talking Dead. Ouch!

I only watched to see who got it and then stopped, and went to bed. I watched The Talking Dead just this afternoon. Personally, Glenn should have gone way before this point as his survival after "Thank You" didn't seem plausible....the two that left were two of the better characters though.

Glenn actually died right where he did in the comics. Abraham in the comics died where Denise died in the show (arrow through the eye deal).

Friend and I knew it would be Abraham but were blindsided by Glenn- we were hoping he'd continue what with his wife Maggie and new baby(assuming it survives).

Got mixed feelings about this season. Negan is a pissant lol but the actor is good.

I knew it was Abraham. Tough guy than everybody in group. He wasn't afraid of death. Dang Negan picked right guy. Didn't know Glenn gotta to go too just like in comic.

I miss Abraham more than Glenn but clearly they weren't going to go with a weak character because it wouldn't have as much impact.

It's a stretch to say he's falling in love with her but I think he finds her a troubled and kindred spirit. He looks to be a very cool character that's going to add a lot of positive to the story and hopefully play a big role in defeating Negan.

King Ezekiel fall a love skillful actress that Carol knows how tricked her enemies. Hmm.

I missed the whole last season due to not having cable but my roommate steamed the season premiere from their cable account. So I watched it. This Negan character is so flat. no depth to the character at all. he is just a killer with no conscience and a huge ego. At least the governor and other evil characters had some conflict and depth to the casting.

I got about a half hour in last night's episode and just turned it off. I'm a little tired of this Negan storyline already....

Back