The Walking Dead

Lau2046

Reaction score
Just watching the marathon on AMC and thinking about Glen. He does all the errands for the group, goes on runs for them, down the well for them...at some point, his luck is bound to run out. Does anyone else think he won't live past season 3?

Laura

They aren't really following the comics, so it's hard to say, but omg! the new season starts tomorrow! :h5:

I got a feeling he might die this season doing something for someone else. Glen's good on his feet, he knows how to run away, he understands layouts and direction (that's how he and Rick met.) A majority of everyone else in the group, not so much, which is why they rely on him so much to go places. They're going to be in an enclosed prison this season. I think if he does die, it will be because someone sends him to help someone, he has to navigate through the prison with someone who ends up becoming a burden or he has to get to somewhere filled with walkers so that the rest of the group can get to safety. Alone, though, Glen could make it. If he just decided to say "fuck the group, I'm outta here," he might make it through this season. Then again, I don't think Glen would ever do that, so fingers crossed that he makes it (if you like the guy.)

We'll see come tomorrow. It all begins again ladies and gents. So excited!

Well...if they follow the comics, he won't survive. However, it's possible that the writers will build on the relationship between Glen and Maggie and they'll both hang out till the end of the series - and get married, who knows? Shane didn't die in the time frame outlined by the comics. I haven't read the graphic novel myself but I like how the writers aren't fixed on the story and are willing to take creative liberties for the sake of entertainment. Really can't wait for the new season to kick off Sunday....

Laura

I can't wait till tomorrow! As far as Maggie i don't like her character or Andrea. I think Andrea complains way too much i wanted her character dead from the beginning though ha! I think Maggie talks to much crap about the group...if glen does die it'll most likely be her fault...she's always telling him stuff about leaving the group and how they could run away...last time they got to "caught in the heat" there was a walker trying to get them, so i think they should cut those two off...

I can't wait till tomorrow! As far as Maggie i don't like her character or Andrea. I think Andrea complains way too much i wanted her character dead from the beginning though ha! I think Maggie talks to much crap about the group...if glen does die it'll most likely be her fault...she's always telling him stuff about leaving the group and how they could run away...last time they got to "caught in the heat" there was a walker trying to get them, so i think they should cut those two off...

I actually like Andrea, she's a strong person and doesn't shy away from saying what she thinks. At least with her, you always know where you stand. Maggie can be mean which is obvious by how she treats Glen. She cares about him but she doesn't treat him much better than the group does. I think Lori should go next or Carl - I could live without them both.

Laura

:giggle:Laurie understandable, but if she dies after the baby is born would be one crazy twist cause he'd be a single father with a baby and a son in a world of walkers...I still don't like Andrea though or Maggie...I was jumping up when she was surrounded by walkers back on the farm. I was like omg! this is it! this is it! and she lived... :/ haha that sucked the fun out of my episode, but was freaky is when Shane came back all scary looking instantly. Creepy...yet...can't look away haha.:shock:

Kirkman essentially kills off everyone in the comics. Most actually die during the prison/Governor story, which will be season 3.

As of issue 102, only 5 (6, if you include Michonne) of the 'original' group are still alive.
Issue 100 was extreme and obviously giving that it was the 100th issue, a major character dies and life for the group has changed forever.

For the record, the ONLY reason I'm stoked for season 3 is Michonne and seeing how they handle that character.

Awesome....:D How did everyone else like tonight's episode?

Laura

I finish watch all season 1 and 2. Too bad I don't have AMC channel. I will get Season 3 BR.

I was planning on watching it at my grandparents. Unfortunately, they do not have that channel. :(

Last night I was so pissed because Dish network no longer have AMC and I coould not watch it! But got a chance to see ending on AMC live stream but problem is no CC -__-. I am not very happy now.

I don't know if it has CC but before I had AMC I watched my shows on www.1channel.ch

FURTHER- I thought it was stupid that Hershel got bit! I was like..wait a sec...I don't remember that from the G novel! I think it was Dale who had to have his left cut off in the comic. I like how they aren't sticking to the LETTER of the comic but still playing in that world.

I can not WAIT to see how they do with my b*tch Michonne!!!

Last night I was so pissed because Dish network no longer have AMC and I coould not watch it! But got a chance to see ending on AMC live stream but problem is no CC -__-. I am not very happy now.

You didn't know about Dish blocking AMC?

They have been fighting about that the last several months.

I loved last nights episode! I can't wait till next Sundays episode. What'd you think of the ending? those surprise people?

I loved last nights episode! I can't wait till next Sundays episode. What'd you think of the ending? those surprise people?

I was stunned ... didn't think you could stop a person from turning into a zombie that way... I personally think he's going to survive...at least until the baby is delivered. After that, I see someone gimping along as dead weight bringing the group down by slowing their movements. Someone in the group will play the Devil's advocate....maybe Glen? We'll see...looking forward to Sunday and seeing more from the woman with the sword and Andrea.

Laura

Back