The True story of Queen Esther!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleCherokee63

Reaction score
I watched it rent movie name is One Night with the King. It good movie! Praise Lord! I cried out! VICTORY! Queen Esther is a very very BEAUTIFUL lady. Haman was hanged!

~ One Night with the King ~ The Story of Esther ~ click here

The Old Testament Esther.

Ohhh MAN!! WHOA!! King is a handsome picture here.

making_14.jpg

I watched it rent movie name is One Night with the King. It good movie! Praise Lord! I cried out! VICTORY! Queen Esther is a very very BEAUTIFUL lady. Haman was hanged!

~ One Night with the King ~ The Story of Esther ~ click here

The Old Testament Esther.

Ohhh MAN!! WHOA!! King is a handsome picture here.

making_14.jpg

hahaha, i just finished watching it few hours ago. yes it was, very good movie and yeah, its a true story. the reason is the mainline to protect the jews for the Messiah, which the Savior was born.

I just bought that DVD movie a couple days ago, but I haven't watched it yet. I will watch it tonight before I go to Des Moines, Iowa this Friday for Bible Conference. :)

I just bought that DVD movie a couple days ago, but I haven't watched it yet. I will watch it tonight before I go to Des Moines, Iowa this Friday for Bible Conference. :)

:lol: last night 8 pm I watched it whoa! Goood THUMP UP! I will buy it DVD movie too!!

hahaha, i just finished watching it few hours ago. yes it was, very good movie and yeah, its a true story. the reason is the mainline to protect the jews for the Messiah, which the Savior was born.

EXTREMELY EXACTLY!!!!
My spiritual is pleasure and big SMILE to God! My arm raised Hallelujah! :lol: Really! I bet you and CyberRed excited it!

I haven't got to that part yet. I'm still reading Joshua right now. I'm not a fast reader. Those words can be difficult at times. Can I get it at the video store or you have to order in special store??

I haven't got to that part yet. I'm still reading Joshua right now. I'm not a fast reader. Those words can be difficult at times. Can I get it at the video store or you have to order in special store??

You can go rent movie any place where you know your town.

not sure, if you knew that during Esther's time is during the time of Malachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back