The Talking Deafie

I can talk, but most people don't think I am deaf. They just think I am some foreigner. O.o.

go away you hearie!

003-atropina-fly-swatter.jpg

:applause:

(I like fly swatters.)

ok.. ok... I get it... This thread is not for me... I am outa here......:Oops:

hey you are the one who kids around here alot so its my turn to do that to you. :giggle:
I know. It's all good. Sorry for invading the thread. You deafies get on back to business at hand and I am outa here before I get swatted again.

I know. It's all good. Sorry for invading the thread. You deafies get on back to business at hand and I am outa here before I get swatted again.

it's a generally known fact around here that my threads are to be filled with off-topic posts :lol:

:mad2:

I am Talking Deafie because I was mainstreamed in the elementary and high school. I had never learn sign language and was not allowed to sign. So I was forced to speak with speech therapy and lipreading. I do have a deaf accent on my voice box. I think there were some hearing people who seem to understand what I say and other do not. I would rather sign and be in the Deaf communities. :)

I suppose you can count me in, too, Jiro...I am afraid my signing skills leave MUCH to be desired as I never learned how to sign as I was growing up. My mother forbade me to have anything to do with ASL so yep, I'm an oral deafie. ;)

Malfoyish

Back