The sword and the silence.

imdeafsowhat

Reaction score
The sword dances in silence. People stands still when you dance with the sword. Once slashed, they collapse and still no sound of the sword flying through the air in a hand of the master swordsman. It can be the most deadly thing, silence, but does it show that one who cannot hear is in danger?

Nay. It shows the opposite, because one who lives in silence has different awareness. One would see more than hear and feel more when one begins to dance with the sword. I believe that having the sword in our hands can lead us in the silence as if it was the light guiding in the darkness. People have and show fear being in the silence since it shows loneliness, darkness, and emptiness.

If a sword were to counter a sword, they would make a song. A battle song singing, "Live. I want to live. I will fight to live. I will kill to live. I want to live to see another day. I want to live to fight another battle." And if you were to hold a sword in your hand, you would feel like you were a god among men. Life and Death in your hand, knowing that you have a choice to choose from. Choose to live and give lives then you are King among Kings.

"He spent years in silence, just to understand.... the sound of a whisper." Knights Tale.

I do like your writing, Imdeafsowhat. It expresses a lot of the things I feel.

Epic. This guy reads a lot of books and watches a lot of movies. I wonder why he's banned....

Nice writing.

Strange, banned for just expressing himself.

Now I know why, we're already in the land of the UNFREE, land of the NOT-SO-BRAVE!

So, the THOUGHT POLICE is here, checking EVERY messages we writes, deleting, editing, and now and then, banning whoever they deems not to their aproval.

I say, FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER! Hahahahahahahahaha!

LIBERTY and FREEDOM FOR ALL! IGNORE THE THOUGHT POLICES and WRITE WHATEVER YOU LIKE! IT's YOUR POSTS!

Unless being deaf and free and creative are not allowed? Sad, really. I don't care for morons who thinks no one is allowed to be free, to be creative, to be deaf, as well!

No worries!

Back