The Sexuality Spectrum Test

Discussion in 'GLBT Lounge' started by Nancy, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Nancy

Nancy New Member

The Sexuality Spectrum Test

Here's my score:

Straight Preference

You scored 24 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

2. SherryCherish

SherryCherish New Member

You scored 23 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

3. Teresh

Teresh New Member

You scored -39 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
    As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

4. VamPyroX

VamPyroX bloody phreak from hell

5. WhisperHorse

WhisperHorse New Member

Bi/Slightly Straight

You scored 11 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
    For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

6. Angel

Angel ♥"Concrete Angel"♥ Premium Member

Straight

You scored 41 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

As of right now, you are interested in the opposite sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the same sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent homosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

7. Liebling:-)))

Liebling:-))) Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09* Premium Member

Mostly Straight

You scored 30 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

8. kuifje75

kuifje75 Guest

Like I needed a test to tell me the obvious:

Gay

You scored -47 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

9. Fly Free

Fly Free New Member

Gay
    You scored -45 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

10. downing

downing New Member

scored 36. go figure.

11. deafdyke

deafdyke Well-Known Member

Bi/Slightly Straight
    You scored 5 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
    For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

12. gnarlydorkette

gnarlydorkette New Member

I am (nearly) SMACK right in middle of the spectrum!

I never have been in a same-sex relationship but if I happen to fall in love with a woman, it won't bother me and I probably would pursue her. Love knows no gender boundaries so technically I am actually a bisexual even if I never have any experiences with women (I did kiss some but most were my female friends so do those kisses count? :dunno:).
    I am actually open to all genders and my husband just happened to come along before any body else get their chances on me. I am sorry for missing out the same-sex opportunties but I truly love my husband and I wouldn't trade him for the experiment-- unless there is a female verison of my husband-- that WOULD be a huge dilemma for me!

:wave: :ily: to my husband-- NO WORRIES! It is just a make-believe scenario!

13. Lil_country_gal

Lil_country_gal New Member

Here's mine.

Bi/Slightly Gay
    You scored -8 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

14. darkangel8603

darkangel8603 New Member

0 bisexual. :whistle:

15. deafdyke

deafdyke Well-Known Member

Lol......gnarlydorkette....you RAWK!

16. mimi

mimi New Member

Can't take the test because I'm asexual. I have never had a sex drive or sexual desire (I'm 26).

17. EyesBlueDeaf

EyesBlueDeaf New Member

Mostly Gay
    You scored -32 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
    You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

18. JeepGirl

JeepGirl New Member

You scored 8 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

Uh Oh... that can't be right.. I've never done it with a woman before but kissed thru a dare game.. besides that.. I'm a tomboy but straight.. :confused: Oh well....

19. TweetyBird

TweetyBird ... Premium Member

whooo!!! try that??? nah just kidding with u! lolz!

20. JeepGirl

JeepGirl New Member

LOL Tweety!