The Scariest Bridge in the United States

rockin'robin

Reaction score
The Chesapeake Bay bridge is considered the scariest bridge in America. It’s not necessarily the most dangerous but it terrifies most motorists.

The bridge is 200 feet high in certain parts and is roughly 4 miles long. The drive is so daunting that one man has started a booming business that drives people, in their cars, over the bridge. He keeps the conversation casual and light and acts almost like a therapist of sorts for people who begin to feel panic attacks mid trip!

**Watch the Video**,...OMG!

http://www.altdriver.com/general/the-scariest-bridge-in-the-united-states/

That guy should had been around when I was trying cross a bridge at sea level during a storm and the woman in front of me had a panic attack and stopped car with the ocean coming onto the bridge. There was not a lot of room to get by her but I wasn't going to wait so I went around the woman car and a lot people did too. I guess I should driven the woman's car for her and asked for a fee for doing it. I don't think I would want to drive across that bridge in the utube.

Dangerous? Very funny! Really love drive across that bridge and tunnels. I ciuldve got speeding ticket.

Really its not that bad, love these couple tunnels.

Dangerous? Very funny! Really love drive across that bridge and tunnels. I ciuldve got speeding ticket.

Really its not that bad, love these couple tunnels.

I did not read the article, but I think it's the 301 bridge which is north of the Bay Bridge Tunnel you're talking about.

We went over that bridge a couple of summers ago and because it came up unexpectedly, I was a bit then aback by it....haha

Unfortunatly I unable see film it for American eyes only it appears..Looks interesting

I had no idea there was such a thing as paying someone to actually drive you across this specific Bridge, and just the Bridge <not like overall taxi throughout the city>.

Heights don't bother me and to me, it doesn't look bad but I'm sitting in a nice warm house.

I had no idea there was such a thing as paying someone to actually drive you across this specific Bridge, and just the Bridge <not like overall taxi throughout the city>.

Heights don't bother me and to me, it doesn't look bad but I'm sitting in a nice warm house.

I use to drive on the mountain in Northern Ca. and there were a lot of blind spots , you couldn't see if another car was around the bend. We had to honk our horn to warn a person b/c we had no room to pull over, the only way to that would been going off the mountain and kiss your butt goodbye. I think I gotten to be a chicken as I gotten older. :giggle:

Back