The real conservative scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you listen to... Santa Clause? How else are we going to get news if not the media?

The only way to get the nitty gritty is to go straight to the source itself, i.e., the protesters.

Who do you listen to... Santa Clause? How else are we going to get news if not the media?

I do like Tonto; press my ear to the ground. If I hear anything, I move fast. It means a large truck is inches from my head.

The only way to get the nitty gritty is to go straight to the source itself, i.e., the protesters.

It would be nice to have the time and freedom to travel around the country gathering from the source... but I have bills to pay and a job I would like to keep. I gotta get news from a variety of sources to get a balance picture. It's not a perfect method, but it is the best I have access to. Obviously any news source has to keep the trust of it's readers. Lean too far one way or the other and readers start dropping off. Seems to work so far.

You don't have an ounce of "funny" in you, which is terrible
I was only having fun with SWK......I'm sure he got a laugh

I don't find recommending the assassinations of government officials funny.:cool2:

I don't find recommending the assassinations of government officials funny.:cool2:
You may not find it funny, but you apparently do love it, with an exclamation mark. Just a reminder:
jillio said:
Originally Posted by TheWriteAlex View Post
Let it default. Then drag the motherfuckers out of the capitol and shoot them in the streets. I'm fed up with this crap.
A revolt! I love it!
http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/92455-voters-will-blame-gop-if-default-2.html#post1875862

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back