The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to my PS3 forum. Like Steel X says, No flaming, insults, or mocks or spreading "fanboy" stuff in here.

Have you have any news or updates about PS3 or games, patches, rumors you want to share? Post it here.

Thanks for posting, are you by any chance getting CoD5 by Treyarch?

I am going to rent it to see what it is like. I looked at their screenshots, it looks like COD3, with old school weapons just like Wolfenstein. :barf:

I am going to rent it to see what it is like. I looked at their screenshots, it looks like COD3, with old school weapons just like Wolfenstein. :barf:

Yes it's called WWII. Rumor the next CoD6 is rumored to title Future warfare.

Like everyone say before...dont judge a book by the cover. ;)

I played all the CoD series, especially the WWII themed games. Call of Duty 2 was one of the nicest looking FPS games I've seen in a long time.

Call of Duty : World at War would be the first game to include the online campagin much like Halo 3 which would spice up twice the fun. Whether its WWII or not, its still gonna be a great game.

Geez...Albert Wesker's one damn bad ass...never seen him fight so fast!

A sequel to Heavenly Sword? I sure hope so. :)

Rumor: Rumblings About Heavenly Sword 2

But eh...the main character as Kai? I personally respect Nariko as one of the most unique videogame characters I ever seen in decades since Mario, Link, Samus, Master Chief, Kratos, and now Nariko.

Heavenly Sword was truly one of the best and most respected PS3 games I would never forget.

Thanks for posting, are you by any chance getting CoD5 by Treyarch?

I played Cod5 mulitplayer beta on my Xbox360 and it's pretty cool. When you press left D-pad for 1. radar, 2. airstrike and 3. helicopter but Cod5 added 4. dogs to attack enemy lol that's awesome. Also you can use vehicle tank to shoot enemies. So I am thinking about get it on Nov 11 release Cod5.

I will get EndWar and COD5 for PC version, I hate to play FPS or TPS on console, except for very few games like Halo 3.

I played Cod5 mulitplayer beta on my Xbox360 and it's pretty cool. When you press left D-pad for 1. radar, 2. airstrike and 3. helicopter but Cod5 added 4. dogs to attack enemy lol that's awesome. Also you can use vehicle tank to shoot enemies. So I am thinking about get it on Nov 11 release Cod5.

updated: I played for few days then I changed mind that I don't want buy Cod5 cuz all wepaons suck.

updated: I played for few days then I changed mind that I don't want buy Cod5 cuz all wepaons suck.

Then I guess your not too used to WWII games as I was. I've played all CoD games and they were all based on WWII expect CoD4 which everyone liked only because its based on modern war then with CoD5 (which is NOT really CoD5) It's just another game based on WWII, thats all. There will still be CoD5 coming.

Back