The Power of the breasts

Sophia26

Reaction score
Today, it's hot as hell in L.A. and I'm wearing a V cut purple tank top. The three "stooges" (one of them is the guy that I ask out before) as I like the to call them are circling around me like hawks. I guess they think that fat girls are too ashamed of their body to wear something like this in public. Anyway, I had to step out of the room for a bit for them to put their eyes back in their sockets. Well, I wish I was mind reader; I know they are thinking dirty thoughts about me.

How was your day?

Big breasts... I have those too! Take advantage of them while you can - before they sag, that is!!

Gotta love Big breasts..small breasts, breasts period. Hell I even love chicken breasts..I just don't make love to chicken breasts.

You don't make love to Chicken Breasts? Now isn't that just sad?

coffeeeeman said:
Gotta love Big breasts..small breasts, breasts period. Hell I even love chicken breasts..I just don't make love to chicken breasts.

f*ckin' a right on lol

pinkster said:
I gotta say, i think Dolly Parton is way past D :P

yeah, I agree. She's way past D. Probably DD or E... I know that for the fact, cuz I'm myself a D. shes bigger than me.

o0obluemoon0o0 said:
yeah, I agree. She's way past D. Probably DD or E... I know that for the fact, cuz I'm myself a D. shes bigger than me.
You're a D? :naughty: Now, you've got my attention! ;)

Back