The Power of Solar Energy

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Jason Shaw, the only Deaf certified solar PV installer in the nation and the owner of the Blue Heeler Electrical, LLC, shares with you his wealth of knowledge on how the solar PV energy system works and what benefits the homeowners will get from it, which is a lot!

http://deafnation.com/dn360/the-power-of-solar-energy/

they pushing us for solar panels on roof the government got scheme but it flawed,people buy the panals over period of years the sell some electric power back to the Grid but what they don't tell you panels of that size will only heat up enough water for one washing machine and you still have to pay electric bill

Depending on location, and since I read their specs, the cost of materials, installation, I don't see how they could save a lot money. If it were located like in Arizona then yeah may benefit a bit but not whole much, but if like up here where I live, it is money losing investment, period.

The solar panels is very expensive, and produces small wattage from each panels during bright daylight. They have life span about 8 years before they quit working, just like the dang light bulbs... Maybe in future it could get cheaper and worthwhile, but not today, sorry.

I could look up and show what it really cost, and it is really not that impressive.

Depending on location, and since I read their specs, the cost of materials, installation, I don't see how they could save a lot money. If it were located like in Arizona then yeah may benefit a bit but not whole much, but if like up here where I live, it is money losing investment, period.

The solar panels is very expensive, and produces small wattage from each panels during bright daylight. They have life span about 8 years before they quit working, just like the dang light bulbs... Maybe in future it could get cheaper and worthwhile, but not today, sorry.

I could look up and show what it really cost, and it is really not that impressive.

Yeah how true this is , my son in law has a friend in construction and my daughter told me the guy get calls to remove solar panels b/c they're useless in New England with our long winters . People aren't saving any $$$ on energy. They're rid off unless you live some place like you said.

Back