The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember jillio had been here a lot longer than us and has way more post than us to become the expert at name calling. We can't even hold a candle to her.

I've been telling you for a long time that you can't hold a candle to me in any area.:lol: Nice to see you finally got it.

So you admit you did not read the whole chapter, if you did you would have notice much more (i.e. Cursed of parents, adultery, mother/son, father-in-law/daughter-in-law, etc.). But don't let those get in your way of leading you astray of homosexuality.

BTW: did you even read the first line? WHO said until Moses? Those Old Testament Laws you think are outdated? Read Leviticus 18:26 for an answer. Every Bible scholar who is worth his salt knows David was not homosexual, he was a murder and adulterator.

Yes I know of all the other mentions. But why is it that same sex temple sex slaves are interpreted as God being anti gay realtionships, and other stuff like parents killing their kids is ignored?

And again rolling, are you God? How do you know What God Wants? God is love. Being gay is about loving someone who is your supreme soulmate who just happens to have the same sexual bits as you. It's something very superfical. God sees us as we are on THE INSIDE. He sees our SOULS, not the fact that we're male or female or black or white or Asian or whatever supercial difference....How is being gay any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back