The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it has not, and yes, I am intelligent enough to understand it has not been provided.

OPinions have been provided.

I'm afraid you aren't. The twin studies I cited are empirical. The effects of androgen exposure prenatally is empirical. Guess you are just having some problems understanding the details of prenatal development and exactly how complicated and how intricate it is.

I'm afraid you aren't. The twin studies I cited are empirical. The effects of androgen exposure prenatally is empirical. Guess you are just having some problems understanding the details of prenatal development and exactly how complicated and how intricate it is.

That is not empirical proof. It is a study making a "suggestion" of empirical proof.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "empirical"? Without googling it before you answer?

Yes. Any more questions?

I have one for you - do you understand what scientific proof is, before you go googling it?

Then you didn't choose to be a heterosexual since you are unsure of it.

See ... there you go making assumptions about what I have chosen, or not chosen, what to do.

A matter of opinion ......

Next!

Yes. Any more questions?

I have one for you - do you understand what scientific proof is, before you go googling it?

Yep. I've cited it. You just don't seem to be able to comprehend the words used.

See ... there you go making assumptions about what I have chosen, or not chosen, what to do.

A matter of opinion ......

Next!

So, you are claiming that you did not choose to be a heterosexual? Or that you did choose to be a heterosexual. Gotta be one or the other, and either way, you have backed yourself right into that illogical corner you always end up in.:laugh2:

So, you are claiming that you did not choose to be a heterosexual? Or that you did choose to be a heterosexual. Gotta be one or the other, and either way, you have backed yourself right into that illogical corner you always end up in.:laugh2:

No. I am claiming I don't know. That I am unsure.

I see you are quick to judge as usual.

No. I am claiming I don't know. That I am unsure.

I see you are quick to judge as usual.

If you are unsure you didn't make a choice to be heterosexual, that means you were born that way. Same way a homosexual is born that way.:cool2: You did not choose your sexual orientation, and neither does anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back