The Official Member Picture Thread

Taken at 11:35 pm CST 7-27-03

Attachments

• 7-27-03.jpg
    7-27-03.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 447
Originally posted by WaterRats13
It's not often to come across twins when one is hearing and the other is deaf. I have a very good friend in USA...in L.A. -- she's a twin herself and her sister's hearing.
I don't know if anyone here in AD has heard about 'Deafywood' before? That was created by John Maurcere? John's wife is my good friend and she's Deaf, but her twin sister's hearing...(identical)

Goldie

BTW - Bbnt, the twins of yours are lovely. :) So identical! :P

Goldie

skibum's twin sister is hearing and he is deaf......

Originally posted by WaterRats13
It's not often to come across twins when one is hearing and the other is deaf. I have a very good friend in USA...in L.A. -- she's a twin herself and her sister's hearing.
I don't know if anyone here in AD has heard about 'Deafywood' before? That was created by John Maurcere? John's wife is my good friend and she's Deaf, but her twin sister's hearing...(identical)

Goldie

BTW - Bbnt, the twins of yours are lovely. :) So identical! :P

Goldie

Me and the twins met John and his wife. She told us about her sister. John is very funny he cracks me up.

Originally posted by bbnt
Me and the twins met John and his wife. She told us about her sister. John is very funny he cracks me up.

Yeah...he's a funny bloke. I'm happy that he's married to Lauren and treats her royally. ;) I've seen a few shows of Deafywood and I found them all quite entertaining and unique.
I liked the part when John did 'John Leno' :) He really cracked me up with that skit. Sure hope Deafywood'll come to Australia one day...if that's a possibility.

okay. here's new pic of myself...

wtf? where's pic?

Attachments

• Image151.jpg
    Image151.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Me and my ex

This photo was taken at the recent Australian Deaf Games in Sydney.

Attachments

• Sherrie-and-Phil.jpg
    Sherrie-and-Phil.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 291
whoops!! I dont remmy if I ever posted my pic here since I signed up here at AD.

Here goes!

Attachments

• cap_025.jpg
    cap_025.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 259
nyspecol.gif

guess which one is me =)

: chokes on cereal : Crap!! I was JUST eating Wheaties when I clicked new posts on this thread! :eek2:

Back