The Nostalgia Thread

atari-2600-7.jpg

sad i am i still play it

First Dyson vacuum in 1993.
Dyson.jpg

The ads about first Dyson vacuum and the woman in 90's fashion.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHS99HXDTyU]Dyson DC01 Advert - YouTube[/ame]

but... 20 years later - 2013.
dyson_dc41_animal_vacuum_cleaner.jpg

Disney Channel - premium channel, ads free like HBO (1983-1997)
disney_channel_logo__1988_1993__by_ldejruff-d5ub8x1.png

The cable box was required to watch the Disney Channel during premium era.
tumblr_liqxerdFT31qe1dvdo1_400.jpg

Good Morning, Mickey! (my favorite)
250px-Title.goodmorningmickey.jpg

Mickey's Mouse Tracks (my favorite!!!!)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-bsnO1zlo]Segments From Mickey's Mouse Tracks - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Disney Channel, please improve and introduce the Disney Vault (or Disney Classic) to run all old shows from 80's and 90's.

Yes.. I used to have one. I was such a bad sister and used to snap it on my brother's head while he slept because he made me mad. lol My brother was able to hide it from me and I had never seen it again. He still won't tell me where it is at this point.

I think my dad still have this in his attic or somewhere. :)

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 11.27.26 PM.png

Holy cow. I think we still have the big brown caption box that parents bought from Sears I think it was in 1983 or 1984. I know I still have the later model buried somewhere also. I don't know what to do with them or the TTYs I have.

I had the first big brown caption box from Sears too. I have no idea what my folks did with it after the TVs started having captioning. I have no idea what they did with my old TTYs either. I totally forgot about those! :)

I never had that, but I had something like it. I am trying to think of what it was. Somebody help! It was red.

I also had one. Something like this?

View attachment 24405

Yup... exactly like that one!

Who had those? My sister had one and we played this back in the 1980's. :)

lite_brite_product.tif.jpg

We had one of these back in the '70s as well. I don't remember if there was one at our house but I vaguely remember playing with one at the shore house (Shared by my father's family).

Who played this back in the day? I did.. :)

oregon-trail-feature.png

Back