The Nostalgia Thread

I used to be fascinated with these "fancy" buttons when I was a little kid.

11-12-2007-22-54-54--GadgetGary.jpg

I still remember walking into the showroom to check this out when it first came out. Even at 9 years old, I knew more about this car than the salesman did, and he kicked me & my friend out for being annoying.

75matX-vi.jpg

Oh wow, I can't found a picture about FM system.

I wear 2 different FM system from same company - white device with brown holder (the school got those in 70's) and blue device (the newer in early 1990's).

Power Rangers from Fox Kids
Oh, Foxrac! I used to love Power Rangers even though I had no idea what was going on but I just loved watching them transform and fight!

----

I remember trying to learn tricks on yo-yos and how amazed I was when the gameboy came out. Jenga was great too.

daisy_duke_jeep.jpg

Back then I was too young to know why I liked her, but man did I ever :naughty:

/edit/
Ah crap that pic is tiny! The internets are hard!

Classic special education classroom for deaf students the hearing school in few decades ago - started in early 70's.
class4.jpg

As 5th grade - math worksheet contain very basic addition, that it. :ugh:

I remember the half-round table.

Old polaroid pictures from 1980(I think) of my Grandpa and Grandma's car. My Dad's 1977 Impala wagon is in front of Ram Charger.

I remember those. I loved them because they were instant photos, no need to wait a week for the film to be developed!

System 7 aka Mac OS 7
macos-7.jpg

My first 68k Mac.
mac_lc2.jpg

That was very several months before Apple released first Mac with PPC - that's only for high end and low end didn't get until 1995-1996.

Back