The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cattle driver, something like that....compliments of TXGolfer.

:laugh2: I thought he withdrew the offer when Miss Delectable admitted she was not a qualified cattle herder?

I dont understand why my brother likes to watch CNN all day. So repeative!

oh gee.... matajan's threads must have scared him into watching cnn all day to look like a smart Harvard guy for his gf :lol:

oh gee.... matajan's threads must have scared him into watching cnn all day to look like a smart Harvard guy for his gf :lol:

Only thing is..my brother doesnt get on AD so he would have no idea who the hell Matajan is. Probably a good thing too. LOL!

Only thing is..my brother doesnt get on AD so he would have no idea who the hell Matajan is. Probably a good thing too. LOL!

are you sure about that? :hmm:

he could be one of those lurkers

:laugh2: I thought he withdrew the offer when Miss Delectable admitted she was not a qualified cattle herder?

He told me it was a fall back offer, seeing as how the elections went Down Under recently. :D

Guys,
You all made me laugh. :lol:

Kristina & Shel,Botti, thanks for the good wishes.

yeah that's what my hubby is watching too, as well as discovery channel or history. of course he does watch the kind of reality tv shows that i don't want to know what the hell reality tv shows are about.

Did anyone watch season finale of Master Chef last night? It was soo close! I am glad that person won.....not say a word since some of my friend has not seen it and already recorded on DVR.

I cannot wait to see if Gordon will host Season 2 of MC. Hell's Kitchen will be back on next week or on last week of the month, but I don't remember which date it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back