The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...like several months. LOL. I think the last time I was here was back in February. At any rate, it's good to be back.

Thanks. I don't mean to interrupt the discussion. Carry on...

Wirelessly posted

Not enough sleep hours too early in the morning.

My friend who took rosie the black dog out of the neglecting place. At first she plans to take care of rosie as a temporary until someone takes her home. But she decided to keep her for good. She took her to the VET yesterday. Vet took lot of blood tests works and stated that she's a healthy doggie. Vet mentioned that rosie weights lightly but not bad. She plans to bring her to the groomer tomorrow. :D The way she texted me is in a happy mood. :D

My friend who took rosie the black dog out of the neglecting place. At first she plans to take care of rosie as a temporary until someone takes her home. But she decided to keep her for good. She took her to the VET yesterday. Vet took lot of blood tests works and stated that she's a healthy doggie. Vet mentioned that rosie weights She plans to bring her to the groomer tomorrow. :D The way she texted me is in a happy mood. :D

Great, now TX needs to find his mother another b-day present.. Geez

I think I will get her a gift card for a round of Golf :)

Glad the doggie got a home.

BTW: Heres a link to a friends of friend house. My friend spent countless hours the past five years on this house for fire mitigation. The house is built out of concrete. Very Eco Friendly.

9NEWS.com | Colorado's Online News Leader | Video

No CC tho :(

Why can not old contractor guy meet girl like Aristea Brady? ( OOF! )

Cool house though. To bad we can't build houses like that here. Soil moves too much. I have built with Hardee products though. They won't burn either.

TONIGHT.. im so PUMP and ready to HAVOC opponent team at softball league..

BAWAHAHAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back