The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my daughter is seriously missing us. She keeps texting me for a pic of her brother and keeps saying she misses us so much. That's like the 3rd day in a row she has texted me so early in the morning. Wow..

Jiro and TheWriteAlex are still sleeping and I plan to go back to sleep. I woke up to get a drink of water. :)

Better late than never posting but:

I told ya so! LOL She beginning to see that it's not as easy as she thought OR money dosen't make up for actual love and attention.

Dear Lord, this past year you have taken my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just want you to know that Obama is my favorite President.
Amen

Dear Lord, this past year you have taken my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just want you to know that Obama is my favorite President.
Amen

Har dee har dee har...

ok, If he won't leave you alone, you should de-friend him. Otherwise, he think all is good between you two.

So far were still good but at least he's not been bugging me constantly by bombarding me with text messages and emails. He just reminds me to go see him when we see each other.

Dixie, I have a bad feeling about the minister based on what you wrote. If you go talk to him, take a friend. I have a bad experience with a minister's "counseling" once and I tend to be wary.

Wirelessly posted

My bed is soo comfy, don't want to get up from it. I need to go to class in an hour. On a good note, get to use my new personlized stethoscope.

hates packing :( anybody want to come help me? most of my clothes is in the case and it's soo heavy :S I only am allowed 20kg :S

Dixie, I have a bad feeling about the minister based on what you wrote. If you go talk to him, take a friend. I have a bad experience with a minister's "counseling" once and I tend to be wary.

In my opinion, I think he will talk about what the bible say on homosexual. Pastors should show compassion (be gentle, don't get so pushy, and let the person decide for herself), instead blunt and harsh, if you know what I mean. I hope he does show compassion, but not all pastors are like that. They can be very blunt so I hope Dixie is prepare for that.
This is why I tell her if she doesn't want put up with it, don't go.

But if he not trustworthy, yeah, bring a friend, but other than that, I just have a feeling he'll just be very blunt with her or start preaching.

hates packing :( anybody want to come help me? most of my clothes is in the case and it's soo heavy :S I only am allowed 20kg :S

where ya going!?

40lbs? How much you got in there, good God!

Only time I ever heard of anyone reaching that capacity are the professional sports players.

Only time I ever heard of anyone reaching that capacity are the professional sports players.

airlines allow you to have 20kg.

going to fuerteventura :)

female appliances, make-up kit, several pairs of shoes, and uh.... you know - some women stuff :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back