The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already, She90. I had heard that 500 rooms of Treasure Island Hotel had been sold out. Deaf Nation had added 1,000 rooms to reserve. More rooms are available at the Venetian and Palazzo hotels nearly. I can't believe that deaf people booked rooms faster. I had visited there last June and took pleasant trip at Las Vegas. You may reserve room early.

I have been to Vegas many times and I love it there. Problem is the cost of booking a flight for the 4 of us. That is always the most expensive part. My brother is definitely going to Deaf Nation..easy for him as he is single. Me...got a family so I was thinking of flying to Phx to visit my parents, aunts and everyone, leave the kids with my mom and drive to Vegas. Have to discuss it with my hubby.

I have been to Vegas many times and I love it there. Problem is the cost of booking a flight for the 4 of us. That is always the most expensive part. My brother is definitely going to Deaf Nation..easy for him as he is single. Me...got a family so I was thinking of flying to Phx to visit my parents, aunts and everyone, leave the kids with my mom and drive to Vegas. Have to discuss it with my hubby.
I had stayed at Bally's hotel in few days but room was fair and charged for high speed internet. that s room and foods was expensive. I should stay other motel outside of the Las Vegas Strip which includes free high speed and nearly pool and nearly low cost restaurant.

If we ever decide to go Vegas next July, we'll be camp out at the campground. CHEAPER! :) We'll see since we just warm up the discussions about a road trip. :) We'll know more by winter of 2010 for summer plans.

If we ever decide to go Vegas next July, we'll be camp out at the campground. CHEAPER! :) We'll see since we just warm up the discussions about a road trip. :) We'll know more by winter of 2010 for summer plans.

Weather will be hotter on your campground. You must rent RV or trailer instead of tent.

Not having a good night.... I just received a call from Dad, and he informed me that my grandpa is admitted into hospital this morning as he woke up and couldn't move, couldn't get up so Grandma had to take him to the hospital. The Docs did the tests and the result was that he got cancer once again... it was in remission but it came back. Dad said that things aren't looking good for Grandpa and I'm really worried about my grandma as she has gone through many things...

Looks like Cancer runs in my mom's side of the family as my mother and Aunt has passed away from cancer and now my Grandpa is struggling to fight against cancer.

All I hope is that Grandpa will get better....

Not having a good night.... I just received a call from Dad, and he informed me that my grandpa is admitted into hospital this morning as he woke up and couldn't move, couldn't get up so Grandma had to take him to the hospital. The Docs did the tests and the result was that he got cancer once again... it was in remission but it came back. Dad said that things aren't looking good for Grandpa and I'm really worried about my grandma as she has gone through many things...

Looks like Cancer runs in my mom's side of the family as my mother and Aunt has passed away from cancer and now my Grandpa is struggling to fight against cancer.

All I hope is that Grandpa will get better....
I am sorry to hear this, you and the family are in my prayers :(

I am very sorry about your grandfather Kailei.

Kaelei,

I am sorry to hear that. Keeping you and your Family in my thoughts, especially your Grandpa, in this difficult time.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, you and your family are in my thoughts:hug:

We are dicussing about renting a RV but at this moment just open up discussion for the plans next summer. :) I know Vegas is hell hot...I've been there....

Weather will be hotter on your campground. You must rent RV or trailer instead of tent.

It's been quiet for months. I'v noticed it a while ago, but I guess that is how AD works during the busy months, especially summer

Last summer, it was very active. Guess this summer people have more things to do..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back