The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear you had a great time!!!

I am back from Maine almost 4 am this morning! Long drive but less traffic. :)

Maine was fun...a lot to see! LL Bean store is sooooo AWESOME!!! Plan to buy a few things after we go to Outer Banks, NC, only if I have any left over $. :)

So gonna be busy weekend....do laundry, pack and get ready to go OBX in few more days!!!

Has just got my sister to spill about her boyfriend!! Hehe you cant miss it, I looked out of the window, she was walking home from bus stop, huge red mark on her neck hehe and i told my mum

:giggle: she started questioning her and we all laughed!

yea, we talked all night...great guy. We are really becoming good friends. My hubby showed up later after working at his 2nd job. We all came back to my house and continued to chat but it was mostly he and I that chatted. My hubby fell asleep on the couch. :giggle: However, at the bar, I kept thinking "If I was single...." but I was a good girl. :D

Yea, had a great time but my butt hurts now from dancing too hard last night. I am still out of shape. LOL!

Nice to unwind like that before I return to work soon. :eek3:

wow how cool you guys get close to the neighbor. that is not very often. you know. cool!

My theory about hearing dogs is being upheld. We have a new militant HOH who is going to train their dog, in a hostile manner to the rest of the world!! :nana:

Funny thing that happened when I was waiting for friend in the try out room at LL Bean. I met Fiestychick! She hasn't been on here for quite a long time but I am sure some of ya know here. :) Too funny that we met at LL Bean! LOL! I never THOUGHT I would meet anyone from Alldeaf! :giggle:

FYI if you go to Maine....go to LL Bean in Freeport...soooooooo awesome store!!! It open 24 hrs daily, 365 days a year! :shock:

FYI if you go to Maine....go to LL Bean in Freeport...soooooooo awesome store!!! It open 24 hrs daily, 365 days a year! :shock:

yep, no lock on the doors at all. i love LL Bean in freeport. did you ever stop by the small store that serve new england clam chowder soup. I am not a fan of seafood but that place made good creams of clam chowder!! :drool: lucky you went there recently. i went there 10 years ago.

You mean inside LL Bean cafe? I haven't try it....I love Calm Chowder!!! MMMM! We will grab some sea food to eat when we return next weekend. :)

yep, no lock on the doors at all. i love LL Bean in freeport. did you ever stop by the small store that serve new england clam chowder soup. I am not a fan of seafood but that place made good creams of clam chowder!! :drool: lucky you went there recently. i went there 10 years ago.

wow how cool you guys get close to the neighbor. that is not very often. you know. cool!

I am close with the guy next door and the guy across the street. 3 weekends ago, they both came over to my house and along with my deaf brother and hubby, we chatted until like 2 to 3 am in the morning. I went out with the guy across the street to a bar. Sometimes, my hubby or brother goes out with them without me. Whoever is not working, tired or not staying home to watch the kids. However, I tried to chat with the women neighbors but they seem to snub me or talk to me with "yes" and "no's". Oh well. Fine, I will just hang out with the guys only. :D

They are both learning ASL too. :)

I guess I am lucky if that doesnt happen too often?

I am close with the guy next door and the guy across the street. 3 weekends ago, they both came over to my house and along with my deaf brother and hubby, we chatted until like 2 to 3 am in the morning. I went out with the guy across the street to a bar. Sometimes, my hubby or brother goes out with them without me. Whoever is not working, tired or not staying home to watch the kids. However, I tried to chat with the women neighbors but they seem to snub me or talk to me with "yes" and "no's". Oh well. Fine, I will just hang out with the guys only. :D

right, that doesnt happen too often. then you are lucky. enjoy every moment of your life. :)

My brother just came home from Florida today. He is sooooo tanned and sounds like he had so much fun at the NSAD deaf softball tourney. I wish I had gone but maybe next year. It will be in Portland, Oregon. He said that there were over 5,000 deaf people there. Wow! :eek3: Reminds me of the one that I went in New Orleans in 2001. The pics of the tourney and Florida that I am seeing on several of my friends' fb has me drooling. I need to go to Florida again someday. Only been there once to play in a NSAD tourney at Clearwater but did nothing other than play softball and go home so I never really got to see much of it.

right, that doesnt happen too often. then you are lucky. enjoy every moment of your life. :)

Yea, I will. First house we bought so I guess we hit the jackpot with our neighbors. Whew!

My brother just came home from Florida today. He is sooooo tanned and sounds like he had so much fun at the NSAD deaf softball tourney. I wish I had gone but maybe next year. It will be in Portland, Oregon. He said that there were over 5,000 deaf people there. Wow! :eek3: Reminds me of the one that I went in New Orleans in 2001. The pics of the tourney and Florida that I am seeing on several of my friends' fb has me drooling. I need to go to Florida again someday. Only been there once to play in a NSAD tourney at Clearwater but did nothing other than play softball and go home so I never really got to see much of it.

Why not you going to Portland, Oregon for NSAD next year. My sister lives in Portland Oregon. Do you ever seen there before?

I was up until almost 5 AM. What a night! It was so much fun to go out with my nieghbor. He is sooo cute but I am married. LOL!

You can divorce your husband and marry the cute guy and if your husband is upset about it, tell the neighbor to make your husband his best man in the wedding :lol:

I'm envisioning.... upcoming deaf-version of Desperate Housewives? :hmm:

You can divorce your husband and marry the cute guy and if your husband is upset about it, tell the neighbor to make your husband his best man in the wedding :lol:

Hahahaha! Not in a million years. I love my husband too much.

Why not you going to Portland, Oregon for NSAD next year. My sister lives in Portland Oregon. Do you ever seen there before?

It depends on money. I would rather go to the Deaf Nation event in Las Vegas next year. I cant afford two trips in one summer.

It depends on money. I would rather go to the Deaf Nation event in Las Vegas next year. I cant afford two trips in one summer.

Already, She90. I had heard that 500 rooms of Treasure Island Hotel had been sold out. Deaf Nation had added 1,000 rooms to reserve. More rooms are available at the Venetian and Palazzo hotels nearly. I can't believe that deaf people booked rooms faster. I had visited there last June and took pleasant trip at Las Vegas. You may reserve room early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back