The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait!!! The cows do not have horns, only bulls has the horns,

Your bull shitting already!

indeed. i'm due for it in a couple hours
Topes.gif

**it's an emoticon of a cow shitting

:lol: I love it! ALEX we need the bull shitting emoticon!

Oh? Care to share a pic?

We need lots more cool icons, pretty please, Alex ?? :)

Damn I got headache...:( I just took something for it and hope it'll go away! It don't pay rent! :lol:

I have accomplished absolutely nothing.

I locked my damn keys in the car today!

Could not get a ride home to get the spare keys due to my house keys were on the key ring. Spare keys in the house. :roll:

Thank goodness my Father got it unlocked for me. Almost had to call the locksmith.

How embarrassing!!

Thats why I have a carabiner on my keychain, whenever I get out, it goes right on my belt loop and I lock my truck with the autolock button keychain, this way I know I've got the keys with me when the vehicle is locked.

Now ironically I accidentally left my spare key at my mechanics and I've yet to go back to retrieve them. I may put that on my to do list tomorrow.

Thats why I have a carabiner on my keychain, whenever I get out, it goes right on my belt loop and I lock my truck with the autolock button keychain, this way I know I've got the keys with me when the vehicle is locked.

Now ironically I accidentally left my spare key at my mechanics and I've yet to go back to retrieve them. I may put that on my to do list tomorrow.

me too. Carabiner = FTW

So glad it's Friday. What am I'm gonna do this weekend. I wish I had a deaf /HOH friend here in Columbus. (sigh).

I'm anxiously waiting for Tuesday to get my new Naida H.A. This analog thing is crap. So last century!

I haven't been on computer much. My daughter's school is out last month. She use this computer all day or half day. We only have one computer.

I am going to pack my clothes and I will be ready to go on trip tomorrow. I get to have a vacation by myself. Yaya! :D I will stay with one of my relatives for one week.

I will shop at stores in Texas and I will have fun. :D I will be relax and enjoy my free time by myself. I'm so excited. I can't wait. :hyper:

I'm so :hyper: still thinking about going on stage last night!!!! Woohoo!!!!

And in one hour it's WEEKEND baby!!!!

I am off to see my OB/GYN for a check up on me and my little Bean!

TTYL! :wave:

Thankd god it's FRIDAY! YAYA i will be out of town gonna to Mich visit see mah few friends this weekend then come home on monday before return to work since my right elbow is little healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back