The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to lost modem?
Perhaps it fell out of my pocket at university, fuck it. I'll get a new one tomorrow. Dang!

I brought a new car today, it's a 2000 Mercury Sable 4 doors. I worked so darn hard for it. I surprised my sons after they got off from school today, and they thought it was "another rental" until I told them nope it's really ours. They were like no way mom!! :giggle:

:shock: Wait a minute! Why isn't Bowak here replying to this!! :giggle:

:mad2: I have lost my USB internet modem! Have to go and get a new one tomorrow.

and my computer needs more RAM, it is too small for Vista Ultimate.

Geez louise, you're having all sorts of technology drama these days, aren't you?

Geez louise, you're having all sorts of technology drama these days, aren't you?
and sadly, my almost 3 months old PC suffered its first BSOD (blue screen of death) when I was hopeful with the MMX softphone (software for Australia VRS) and I ended up removing it off, and vowed not to do it again. The laptop I own for a year now, is in my office works OK but only firewall settings still remain a issue.

and sadly, my almost 3 months old PC suffered its first BSOD (blue screen of death) when I was hopeful with the MMX softphone (software for Australia VRS) and I ended up removing it off, and vowed not to do it again. The laptop I own for a year now, is in my office works OK but only firewall settings still remain a issue.

I have that same problem here.

Is today Monday, right? :giggle: Look like everyone have a bad morning... :| I might buy a netbook today if Wal-Mart have. Wish me luck. :D

Is today Monday, right? :giggle: Look like everyone have a bad morning... :| I might buy a netbook today if Wal-Mart have. Wish me luck. :D

Walmart lists one for $318, but Best Buy lists 2 for $249.

No Best Buy where you live Josh?

Going to the Optometrist to pick up my contact lenses RX. I couldn't be happier cuz i'm sick of wearing these glasses. :roll:

Does BestBuy do shipping?

That is a lot more money!

Nope, it say unavailable in Acworth, GA :dunno:

I know, I know Bott, It's most easy to accessible for upgrade RAM and HDD than Acer Aspire One.:eek3::laugh2:

Nope, it say unavailable in Acworth, GA :dunno:

I know, I know Bott, It's most easy to accessible for upgrade RAM and HDD than Acer Aspire One.:eek3::laugh2:

True, I have a Acer Aspire One and I love it. I upgraded to 1.5gb with 160gb HDD and it's not that easy to accessible so I use a tutorial video in youtube and I learned how to do in 5 mins since I am a tech savy after all...:D Also brought external DVD/CD just in case for business use and travel.

Mod's Note:

Please do not bring up about banned members or why they were banned from this site.

Thank you,
-Brian

Posts count lost becoming a sad mirror of a distant past. :(
BTW...thanks Brain for bringing it up and reminding us once again since it had been mentioned before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back