The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which goes to my way of thinking. Moderation. Enjoy everything but don't eat too much of everything.

Well I got an offer for a promotion yesturday.

From being a lead teacher, to bring the new Director!

I am going to take it. It will mean I will have longer hours but hey!! I could use the extra dough! :D

Congratulations !!!!!! :D

LOVE yogurt! Now you make me hungry for it! :lol: I'll get some more tomorrow when I go to grocery shopping! :) Little bean inside me loves it! She/he will go nut when I feed her/him when she/he is older! :) My son loves them but my hubby, nope!

I am going to take it. It will mean I will have longer hours but hey!! I could use the extra dough! :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! :cool2:

I feel like even though people tell me that I have good qualities that I am not good enough. Even though the interviewer at Tyson said he liked me a lot, but because of my past I may not be good enough for Tyson. I also realize that if Tyson is this stringent about their hiring practices, I can only assume that ConAgra will be even tougher.

Its also easy for people who have always had a good past and therefore always been able to find good steady work to say that I am not setting a good Christian example by venting on Facebook. Ive always said that prayer helps but a little action never hurt either!

And as long as I'm pissy, I'll be vulgar.

attention attention. check out my new avatar. thanks naisho :cool2:

Its a very simple jpg to gif conversion with four dots on the hat and looped.

1 small blue dot, 1 large blue dot, 1 small red dot, 1 large red dot make up the lights on Jiro's hat.

1 small blue dot, 1 large blue dot, 1 small red dot, 1 large red dot make up the lights on Jiro's hat.

:mad2: it's not a light! it's a siren! it goes woo woo woo woo woo whenever Domestic Dissent is nearby! :mad2:

I must be blind cause I only see one light for each color.

:mad2: it's not a light! it's a siren! it goes woo woo woo woo woo whenever Domestic Dissent is nearby! :mad2:

MSN-Emoticon-106.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back