The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bucket

I brought a new car today, it's a 2000 Mercury Sable 4 doors. I worked so darn hard for it. I surprised my sons after they got off from school today, and they thought it was "another rental" until I told them nope it's really ours. They were like no way mom!! :giggle:
:shock: Wait a minute! Why isn't Bowak here replying to this!! :giggle:

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Geez louise, you're having all sorts of technology drama these days, aren't you?
and sadly, my almost 3 months old PC suffered its first BSOD (blue screen of death) when I was hopeful with the MMX softphone (software for Australia VRS) and I ended up removing it off, and vowed not to do it again. The laptop I own for a year now, is in my office works OK but only firewall settings still remain a issue.

society's_child

and sadly, my almost 3 months old PC suffered its first BSOD (blue screen of death) when I was hopeful with the MMX softphone (software for Australia VRS) and I ended up removing it off, and vowed not to do it again. The laptop I own for a year now, is in my office works OK but only firewall settings still remain a issue.
I have that same problem here.

Josh B

Is today Monday, right? :giggle: Look like everyone have a bad morning... :| I might buy a netbook today if Wal-Mart have. Wish me luck. :D

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Nope, it say unavailable in Acworth, GA :dunno:

I know, I know Bott, It's most easy to accessible for upgrade RAM and HDD than Acer Aspire One.:eek3::laugh2:
True, I have a Acer Aspire One and I love it. I upgraded to 1.5gb with 160gb HDD and it's not that easy to accessible so I use a tutorial video in youtube and I learned how to do in 5 mins since I am a tech savy after all...:D Also brought external DVD/CD just in case for business use and travel.

Brian

Mod's Note:

Please do not bring up about banned members or why they were banned from this site.

Thank you,
-Brian

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Posts count lost becoming a sad mirror of a distant past. :(
BTW...thanks Brain for bringing it up and reminding us once again since it had been mentioned before.

Status
Not open for further replies.