The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my sister and my brother have the frustration with me, today when I helped them move stuff to my sister's unit. Their comments made me angry and frustrated.

that's why if you take my leadership course, their only comments are either "yes sir" or "no sir" :cool2:

Got home from work a couple hours ago and I've been cruising around AD.com.

Got home from work a couple hours ago and I've been cruising around AD.com.

ecstaticbanana_smilie.gif
yay dixie's back to liven up the AD!
ecstaticbanana_smilie.gif

woohoo! :banana: I swear though everytime I see a damn banana I think of the numbers 4011. So if you see :4011: just envision a sack of bananas.

Also I got freaked out at work today, I leaned on the scale and it started talking to me! Scared the crap out of me!

I also got fingered in the mouth, got chewed out for not being exactly chipper with a rude customer, and bungled up a transaction.

woohoo! :banana: I swear though everytime I see a damn banana I think of the numbers 4011. So if you see :4011: just envision a sack of bananas.

Also I got freaked out at work today, I leaned on the scale and it started talking to me! Scared the crap out of me!

I also got fingered in the mouth, got chewed out for not being exactly chipper with a rude customer, and bungled up a transaction.

Like someone jabbed their finger into your mouth??????

Like someone jabbed their finger into your mouth??????

yes, one of my workmates was directing a customer, and I turned the corner about the time she pointed and BAM right in the mouth. The customers where just like :shock:

yes, one of my workmates was directing a customer, and I turned the corner about the time she pointed and BAM right in the mouth. The customers where just like :shock:

oh..... I see...... well..... ahem... that wasn't what I thought. I was thinking of something else :Oops:

This ain't no Brit slang here folks!

:mad2: I have spent 4 hours trying to connect to an VRS interpreter, I got an connection with them once, they could see me, but I couldn't see the interpreter, but we were able to communicate with the interpreter via text. This is just so annoying, the software doesn't even work at all. WTF!

Just returned home from the weekend trip with hundred of pictures and oodles of fun! :)

The weather out looks like a fierce storm is passing thru...:shock:

My hubby was so sweet! He gave our 2 dogs a bath last night! Tahoe wasn't very happy but was doing very well. Tinkerbell, she didn't care...she love water! :) Now they are clean! :giggle: It won't last long anyway! :lol:

:mad2: I have spent 4 hours trying to connect to an VRS interpreter, I got an connection with them once, they could see me, but I couldn't see the interpreter, but we were able to communicate with the interpreter via text. This is just so annoying, the software doesn't even work at all. WTF!

Communication breakdown. :thumbd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back