The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Darkness fears no one for I am the Lord of Darkness. :devil:

:bsflag: mentiroso! :rofl2:

Last edited:
Solar roof is meaning that the Solar Powered Ventilation System uses an electric fan to draw outside air into, through, and out of the cabin once the inside temperature reaches 68 degrees Fahrenheit. It will lower the cabin temperature to near the outside ambient temperature to help make the cabin more comfortable when reentering the vehicle. It must be turned on prior to leaving the vehicle and cannot perform cooling such as with an air conditioner.

I will wait to hear about new plug-in hybrid vehicle.

Oh really! Hmm, the new plug-in for hybrid vehicle sounds worth it.

a plug-in hybrid uses larger battery packs that can be recharged by connecting to common household electricity. Plug-in hybrids can be driven for long distances—from a few miles to as much as 40 miles—without using any gasoline.

Plug-in Hybrid Cars (a.k.a. Plugin Hybrid Vehicles) | Hybrid Cars

I can drive it to my work without gasoline.

Oh, you have one. Is that right?

Of course, I like the Plug-in Hybrid car better than a standard hybrid car. I am wondering that large numbers of batteries create a strong EMF that might lead lymphoma or leukemia if drive everyday for work. (EMF = electromagnetic field)

Thanks for the good link.

I have last exam today, a practical exam, can't wait for it to be over soon. :)

Oh, you have one. Is that right?

Of course, I like the Plug-in Hybrid car better than a standard hybrid car. I am wondering that large numbers of batteries create a strong EMF that might lead lymphoma or leukemia if drive everyday for work. (EMF = electromagnetic field)

Thanks for the good link.

I don't have it yet. Next several years I would buy it but it s too expensive.

I have last exam today, a practical exam, can't wait for it to be over soon. :)

Good luck :) soon it will be done and enjoy the off semester.

Getting ready to leave in about a half hour. :( Tuesday feels like Monday all over again. :lol:

Same here, got to leave for work in about 45 minutes. :(

WHoa humid outside...ugh! But I am at friend's house to babysit with A/C blasting...ahhhh! It is just central A/C. :)

I have just shared a bowl of strawberry ice cream with my DD to celebrate her first day of swimming lessons but now I feel bloated. ICK.

Anyway - for those of you that haven't checked my FB status, I am preparing to take the Praxis ParaPro exam to possibly get a permanent job with the school district I have been subbing at since February. This would give me a normal work schedule and be closer to home as well as allow me to be at home in the evenings with my DD.

:pissed: I got damn cold sore on my lip! :( I dunno how I got it! I get them like once or twice a year! GRRRRRRRR! Any suggest what I use to get rid of them? So I can run to CVS...if no reply I can ask someone at CVS. :)

1/2 day left of work until I am free for the summer (not really since I still have my summer teaching job)!!!! Whaooooo!

:pissed: I got damn cold sore on my lip! :( I dunno how I got it! I get them like once or twice a year! GRRRRRRRR! Any suggest what I use to get rid of them? So I can run to CVS...if no reply I can ask someone at CVS. :)

I hope that you do not have a herp on your lip. My aunt had a small herp on her lip a long time ago from someone kissed her. She was so mad, and she didn't know that time.

I just took a typing test that when I last took it this week I got 77 or 78 WPM... but tonight I took it again and I succeeded with 88 WPM. :shock:

Use lip balm from a tiny container which it would say "for cold sores", it works like a charm for me. I get that once in a long time. I forgot the brand of it. I have it in the car and am too lazy to go walk to the car to get it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back