The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool you guys are dating...good luck! :)
shes talking about me

stop making me famous !!! lolo
ok never mind dont stop make more.... i like the attention....

Very quite as blue monday evening and i m watch Jon&Kate plus 8 kids on tv right now and i miss my man and hopefull will see my man this weekend ;)

what been up to y'all?

Very quite as blue monday evening and i m watch Jon&Kate plus 8 kids on tv right now and i miss my man and hopefull will see my man this weekend ;)

what been up to y'all?

Stayed home sick to the stomach flu but feeling better. Also applying for different jobs that pay better than my current job. Hope I land a better paying job soon! Yep, I am seriously considering leaving the field of teaching...

Stayed home sick to the stomach flu but feeling better. Also applying for different jobs that pay better than my current job. Hope I land a better paying job soon! Yep, I am seriously considering leaving the field of teaching...

Ouchies! hope you wll get well soon but ur not only my few friends and my roommate are sick due flu too. Wish you good luck find a job with betta pay and ects :) i know it's not easy find job with full good pay hours for benifits what you need for it

well its below zero in milwaukee and it was 50 degrees yeseterday whats up wth that i think i ll go beat the crap out of weatherman just for that

anyhoo................... so yah ......., i think i ll go out ...... with no underwear..... and swimming short....... cuz my bro made a bet wish me luck

Today we got ICE!! I sent Jiro and Shel90 the pics. Im not sure if I will be able to make it to work in the morning. The driveway is prone to ice over even though it is dirt, and its steep. GRRR. I may step out on it in the AM - dad thinks he'll just chauffeur me to work in the morning like a helpless child - hell no. Either I'll make it in or I'll call in and let my boss know I'll be there after daylight. He's got to realize if he wants me to be independent, then he's got to let me fend for myself, not directing my every move from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to bed.

Anyway I apologize for the rant, if I get off work early tomorrow I'll be putting in an application at the other local poultry processors as my current company is closing its doors Jan. 31st. :( Hopefully I'll be able to find steady work.

Today we got ICE!! I sent Jiro and Shel90 the pics. Im not sure if I will be able to make it to work in the morning. The driveway is prone to ice over even though it is dirt, and its steep. GRRR. I may step out on it in the AM - dad thinks he'll just chauffeur me to work in the morning like a helpless child - hell no. Either I'll make it in or I'll call in and let my boss know I'll be there after daylight. He's got to realize if he wants me to be independent, then he's got to let me fend for myself, not directing my every move from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to bed.

Anyway I apologize for the rant, if I get off work early tomorrow I'll be putting in an application at the other local poultry processors as my current company is closing its doors Jan. 31st. :( Hopefully I'll be able to find steady work.

that was one crazy-ass thick ice! it looks like 12" thick!!!

You should have seen my back door stoop. It was COVERED in thick ice in less than 2 hours!

You're getting your chill in the next day or two judging from the forecasts. If the roads are bad, I will call in and tell them as soon as it's daylight, I'll be there. They won't hold any points against me, although I do kiss my incentive pay goodbye for the week.

You should have seen my back door stoop. It was COVERED in thick ice in less than 2 hours!

You're getting your chill in the next day or two judging from the forecasts. If the roads are bad, I will call in and tell them as soon as it's daylight, I'll be there. They won't hold any points against me, although I do kiss my incentive pay goodbye for the week.

how many inches was it?

What's wrong with your truck, your truck can deal with it. Not unless it is broken down already!

What's wrong with your truck, your truck can deal with it. Not unless it is broken down already!

lol you have to be that crazy to drive on very thick ice because it's not safe.... no matter what truck you have. you'll need to use chain-tires

lol you have to be that crazy to drive on very thick ice because it's not safe.... no matter what truck you have. you'll need to use chain-tires

True, indeed it is not safe.

Anyway, from tomorrow, I will be quietly pop here and there to post my blog during my journey in Japan. Yes, it commences tomorrow! :eek3:

No, my truck is fine. My driveway is extremely steep and when it ices over it turns into a bobsled run. No amount of 4-wheel drive would keep me from sliding down the hill across a busy highway that is notorious for 18-wheel tractor-trailers, and straight through a metal gate and into the hayfield. If I knew that tire chains were legal here, I would consider getting them for these conditions. But in some states there isnt enough ice or snow that accumulates so they just banned them to prevent people from doing overkill and tearing up the asphalt and pavement with the chains. If it were snow, it would be different, I think. But I will see what the conditions are in the morning before I head out and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back