The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with learning about politics Megan! I wish I can learn more about it but I get bored with it when I start reading about it. GRR!

Thanks everyone..I am gonna go to bed since I have another BUSY day tmw! Not gonna cook dinner tmw due to having plenty of leftovers. Thursdays are our "leftover" days..:giggle:

Good luck with learning about politics Megan! I wish I can learn more about it but I get bored with it when I start reading about it. GRR!

Thanks everyone..I am gonna go to bed since I have another BUSY day tmw! Not gonna cook dinner tmw due to having plenty of leftovers. Thursdays are our "leftover" days..:giggle:

ahhh.. thanks.

Can anybody tell me why hearing hate CC ?

Cause they are in the way and it annoys the hearies XD

Yeah but I found out that since I was living out of home, my brother likes to watch DVD with captions! He just got used to them :eek3:

My son just loves to complain :roll:

Yeah but I found out that since I was living out of home, my brother likes to watch DVD with captions! He just got used to them :eek3:

Same thing with my sisters. My parents made the rules that cc must left on television. :lol: my sisters hate it. but my younger sister gotten used to it.

I had to run in the living room and take it off the tv again :roll:

Ohhhh!!!!!! That sucks! I have my CC on all the time, even when my son isn't here. I've been watching T.V for so long with captioning, that it seems like something is missing if I don't have it on!:giggle:

and if you have been watching the TV in noisy situations, the CC is useful for the hearies!

and for your comfort -- I'd do some 'Wah, wah, wah' performance for your son :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back