The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surely pissed with a friend and I need someone who can PM me for some help!

This has been taken care of. *sighs* thank god.

Knowing all the issues my best friend has and how she cant let go of the past, I am wondering if she will be able to let go of all the things my husband said to her. What he said was pretty harsh...and she is ultra ultra senstitive and doesnt have a strong personality. Remmy..it is the same friend whom I have mentioned who has anxiety attacks from how she grew up.

Oh, ok. I remember. Boy, that's a tough one. Your husband seems to be a pretty reasonable guy. Maybe given time to think it through, he'll be able to see that he was a little harsh, and make the effort to apologize to her for his harshness, even if he meant what he said.

Oh, ok. I remember. Boy, that's a tough one. Your husband seems to be a pretty reasonable guy. Maybe given time to think it through, he'll be able to see that he was a little harsh, and make the effort to apologize to her for his harshness, even if he meant what he said.

i would go beach and relax and think nothing. It calm my situation when i have terrible time.

Yeah, that's awesome, Jillio -- it is better off having President Bush runing for all the uncessary shits for the american citizens!

was it bad enough to cause uncomfortable friendship? or everybody's shaken hands and all's forgiven?

I dont know yet...my friend wont respond to my pages. My mom said just let her cool off and she will start talking to me again.

Yeah, that's awesome, Jillio -- it is better off having President Bush runing for all the uncessary shits for the american citizens!

Huh? jeez i need to get involve in politics.

My husband refuses to apologize..I just talked with him. I am gonna stay out of it..it is between the both of them. My husband is pretty stubborn when he believes in some things strongly.

My husband refuses to apologize..I just talked with him. I am gonna stay out of it..it is between the both of them. My husband is pretty stubborn when he believes in some things strongly.

I'd say its wise for you to stay out of the middle. They will either work it out, or they won't. Either way, it isn't yours to deal with. I just hope they both understand that, and don't try to put you in the middle.

stubborness that i have it run in family. :lol: But i understand.

Megan, you don't have to discuss about politics, I find it sometimes interesting to discuss.

I'd say its wise for you to stay out of the middle. They will either work it out, or they won't. Either way, it isn't yours to deal with. I just hope they both understand that, and don't try to put you in the middle.

Well, she put me in the middle by responding to me that way and refusing to talk to me all evening. GRRR!

Oh well...nothing I can do about it now.

Thanks everyone! Life is full of drama sometimes...cant be perfect all the time.

Shel, feel sort of out of place but just wanted to say what a super person you are to offer up hugs to me when you have your own issues going on...hope it gets better quick!

Megan, you don't have to discuss about politics, I find it sometimes interesting to discuss.

well, i do have to be involve in politics beside, i am new voter. :lol: I need clear understanding what going on. :)

Shel, feel sort of out of place but just wanted to say what a super person you are to offer up hugs to me when you have your own issues going on...hope it gets better quick!

I always have issues going on whether it is at my job as a teacher for deaf kids, being tight on money due to bad economy, my kids having their issues, and blah blah...I am used to it. This one was out of the blue but I can undy my husband's view but didnt agree on what he said to my friend.

I can be harsh sometimes when I feel strongly about something..I have a history of it here on AD , right ADers? LOL!

:welcome: to AD!

Yeah, megan -- you'll understand even better! :P

Well, she put me in the middle by responding to me that way and refusing to talk to me all evening. GRRR!

Oh well...nothing I can do about it now.

Thanks everyone! Life is full of drama sometimes...cant be perfect all the time.

Maybe with a little time. Her feelings are probably raw right now.

I always have issues going on whether it is at my job as a teacher for deaf kids, being tight on money due to bad economy, my kids having their issues, and blah blah...I am used to it. This one was out of the blue but I can undy my husband's view but didnt agree on what he said to my friend.

I can be harsh sometimes when I feel strongly about something..I have a history of it here on AD , right ADers? LOL!
:welcome: to AD!

LOL! Oh, yeah! And I love that in you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back