• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on popular demand, a thread devoted to immigrants! Feel free to vote, give reasons for your vote, reply to others. Let's get down and dirty!

E) realise this world for everyone, care less about where people live, more about take better care each other than we do today.

E) realise this world for everyone, care less about where people live, more about take better care each other than we do today.

This is unrealistic in todays world, it's not about "where you live" anymore. No country wants to take on people who care less for there laws, cultures and values. Even Canadians have immigration issues.

It unrealistic because people care less. People care more about others, less about money, it become more realistic. Bottom line is we can take better care each other than we do today and we ought be ashamed that we fail so spectacularly this area.

This is unrealistic in todays world, it's not about "where you live" anymore. No country wants to take on people who care less for there laws, cultures and values. Even Canadians have immigration issues.

xenophobic and hypocritical.

no country wants to take care of useless people who care less for our laws and values either.

Isn's the bolded a complete antithesis to the philosophy that built this country?:cool2:

Even Costa Rica has immigration problems.... Illegal immigants from Nicaragua

At SWK....Where is the "all of the above" option.

I chose "increase penalties for those hiring them"...I can offer no other solution for immigration.

These are narcisstic times.

I live in a part of the world that would epically fail without immigrants of any kind. Some are lawbreakers, yes, others are merely trying to live better, make a better life for themselves and their families.

I agree that no one wants criminals, but others are good, honest, hardworking people. It is a very tough situation. We all had to come from somewhere. Just because our ancestors got here earlier was no boon to the existing natives. Native peoples, the Irish, the Eastern people and Mexicansand many others have all faced the same dilemna from either end. Nothing new today except the media.

I am not denying the problems, but often the solutions seem just as bad.

I live in a part of the world that would epically fail without immigrants of any kind. Some are lawbreakers, yes, others are merely trying to live better, make a better life for themselves and their families.

I agree that no one wants criminals, but others are good, honest, hardworking people. It is a very tough situation. We all had to come from somewhere. Just because our ancestors got here earlier was no boon to the existing natives. Native peoples, the Irish, the Eastern people and Mexicans have all faced the same dilemna from either end. Nothing new today except the media.

I am not denying the problems, but often the solutions seem just as bad.

exactly. they are not criminals even though they illegally entered this country but at least they're not out there raping our women :giggle:, robbing us or whatsoever.

a simple and logical solution - let's get them documented and then tax'em! :cool2:

I fail to understand why we're continuing our failed policy - wasting billions of dollars in catching them, deporting them back, and building walls when they keep coming back.

They spent a couple thousand backs to sneak into this country. and we spent billions of dollars to deport them back. I wonder if they see anything wrong with this picture.

True that Jiro! I would vote for ya.

Jiro, come to Houston and get an education!

I'm not saying that whites, blacks, browns, etc. have NOT commited terrible and awful crimes worth of the death penalty here because they have. But your statement was:
"they're NOT out there raping our women, robbing us or whatever." This has to be the most aroids statement posted on AD. Have you even heard of the Railroad Boxcar Rapist? He was charged with numerous rape and ran away to Mexico, his home. He was lured back across the boarder, captured, give a trial and put to death.
He is just one of many. And you have made the senseless statement of"they're NOT out there raping our women"!!!

Jiro, come to Houston and get an education!

I'm not saying that whites, blacks, browns, etc. have NOT commited terrible and awful crimes worth of the death penalty here because they have. But your statement was:
"they're NOT out there raping our women, robbing us or whatever." This has to be the most aroids statement posted on AD. Have you even heard of the Railroad Boxcar Rapist? He was charged with numerous rape and ran away to Mexico, his home. He was lured back across the boarder, captured, give a trial and put to death.
He is just one of many. And you have made the senseless statement of"they're NOT out there raping our women"!!!

Are all Mexicans like Robert Joseph Silveria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back