The Hybrid?

ah propaganda for the soul...is the girl the hybrid(tm)?
can CI (tm) get you into heaven(r) too?
if this person is hearie (tm) why post it on a Deaf forum? why not post it in a hearie(tm) forum?
i thought Ci (tm) doesn't make Deaf into hearie (tm)?

can we have some joy too? or is it only for those who get the drill?
i understand your religious zeal like any cultist but why keep posting propaganda vids?
at least be man enough to actually state your opinions and thoughts in comments rather then just post soviet style stalinesque propaganda piece regarding joy or our lack of it..
ye yes yes--we all know the doors to joy and a life worth living are to be found through billion dollar multi nationals...yes yes...
its amazing grace isnt it...
"i was blind now i can see"
alas saved saved form the hell and torments of being Deaf saved!! helejula.or how ever it goes..
ive seen all this before someplace..
i wonder...

It is just a new technology for those of us interested in CI innovations. You may have no interest and that is OK. What is wrong with some people deciding that no access to sound is not for them. Some of us never wanted this blessing and do not consider it one.

It is just a new technology for those of us interested in CI innovations. You may have no interest and that is OK. What is wrong with some people deciding that no access to sound is not for them. Some of us never wanted this blessing and do not consider it one.

because those YOU support actively keep Deaf children away from other Deaf children, and DENY them sign language

what would you think if orgs and companies kept Jewish children away from other Jewish children lest they "revert back to being jew?"
or if it was keeping black children away from other black children so that "they dont revert back to being Deaf"
or if it was native children kept from other native children so that they "don't revert back to being native?"

and for natives the actually assimilation process was almost there same..as what it has been for Deaf.

there is more to this then the actual technology, obviously more lives are involved then just a piece of hardware, which is not neutral..
what is wrong with it.
everything si wrong in DENYING sign language to Deaf children
everything is wrong with keeping Deaf kids away form other Deaf kids..

whats wrong with you?

you also didnt answer the questions i asked you

No one is trying separate death children. I am not a cultist I am a techie. What I am a fan of is the technical sophistication of CIs, they are elegant pieces of engineering and programming. No everyone signs and I like the CI for me and only me.

No one is trying separate death children. I am not a cultist I am a techie. What I am a fan of is the technical sophistication of CIs, they are elegant pieces of engineering and programming. No everyone signs and I like the CI for me and only me.

yes indeed separating death children from other death would be rather well....
anyway..

that stated
the very entities you support DO engage and actively support by design and action the keeping away of Deaf children form other Deaf children. they don't even deny man. we have stacks and stacks of evidence even from their own academic peer reviewed journals..

so i ask you if indeed Deaf life is equal to hearie life then why keep Deaf children away from other deaf children so that they "do not revert back to being deaf?"
why?

actually you are a cultist, all you do is push CI here and post propaganda peices..so i get it i do,

but lets not mince signs shall we

you claim they are only for you but on here all you do is post their propaganda, clearly your actions contradict your statements

Who proposed that in the first place. None of the audis I have been to have ever suggested such a thing. Neither have my ENTs or my CI surgeon who I am consulting with.

Who proposed that in the first place. None of the audis I have been to have ever suggested such a thing. Neither have my ENTs or my CI surgeon who I am consulting with.

why would they even suggest that to you?
your an adult, you didn't get CI as a kid did you?

fact remains thats actually what the entities YOU support do do to Deaf children
so again ill ask you because you claim that we are equal, then why keep Deaf children away from other Deaf children so that they "Do not revert back to being Deaf"?

we even have here in this very forum those have been inflicted with this very practice

If I you want to get a CI these evil entities are who provide them. Let me ask you question parents of children with CIs are not stupid or gullible. So why don't they have the right to do what they think is best for their kids? Since you have no access to sound and don't want it. How can you low rate it.

If I you want to get a CI these evil entities are who provide them. Let me ask you question parents of children with CIs are not stupid or gullible. So why don't they have the right to do what they think is best for their kids? Since you have no access to sound and don't want it. How can you low rate it.

ive asked you a straight question re the actual practices of the very entities and combined system YOU support.
id like an answer

and of course i will most happily answer your question here to me
but id like you to answer the question ive asked you

They are corporation and yes they are in business to make a profit. Parents are not stupid (Which you have inferred by saying they are wood winked by those corporations). Do you really think they are unable to think for themselves? Yes the world is setup for the hearing and is not going to change for you.

They are corporation and yes they are in business to make a profit. Parents are not stupid (Which you have inferred by saying they are wood winked by those corporations). Do you really think they are unable to think for themselves? Yes the world is setup for the hearing and is not going to change for you.

im sorry how does that answer at all the question ia sked you
can you pls answer the actual question i did ask you?

but i will take this as your answer if that you wish.
so are stating to be clear CI and the combined system keep Deaf children away from other Deaf children and DENY them sign language because CO and combined system are a business and need to make a profit.

is this your answer?

parents are not stupid indeed. that doesn't mean they are not susceptible to coercion manipulations and every other trick in the book.
how old are you?

im well aware what thinking for ones is, and im well aware of all there tricks that can be brought tei bare on scared parents who have just been told their child is Deaf from those have a large stake in earning money from them..
indeed i'm well aware of that.

we have put men on the moon, why cant the hearie world share this world with Deaf?
why cant the hearie world be inclusive and accept that there is also another world here, equally valid in human experience, and thats a Deaf one.

yes im also well aware here where i am its very much a white mans world, and the white mans world wasn't the world for natives and we we did very very very horrible things to them in order to make sure, the white mans world was for the white man.
indeed
but i aks

why?

we want to share this world with you.
why not share it with us as equals, why not accept this world belongs to Deaf also.
help us stop them

why not?
why not help us?

I'm African American I know very well about it being a white man's world. It is harder to be a deaf black man than a hearing black man.
Keeping deaf children separate I don't think so. Just cause you have a CI doe not mean you can't be bilingual. You keep forgetting hearing is one of are natural five senses, not some outside enhancement.

I'm African American I know very well about it being a white man's world. It is harder to be a deaf black man than a hearing black man.
Keeping deaf children separate I don't think so. Just cause you have a CI doe not mean you can't be bilingual. You keep forgetting hearing is one of are natural five senses, not some outside enhancement.

indeed should we bleach black people and make them white to solve the issues of black being in a white mans world?
shoudl we keep other black kids away from other black kids until they are full bleached?

so you are claiming CI companies and the accompanied system AO/AVT/LSL do not actually keep Deaf children away from other Deaf children and that they do NOT deny them sign language acquisition?
is this what you claim?

pls be precise here its important

being Deaf is just as natural as being hearie..
it is our world too.

why cant you share with us...?
do we have to beg?

Hmm choice is an illusion... ever deaf child I know has been implanted and kept from others who are Deaf.... there is no reason why anyone cannot be bilingual, but tell them that. If it is not speaking and listening ...well they do not listen nor speak it...

Is the CI not artifical and not natural? Is it not an "outside enhancement?"

How is getting a CI rejecting the Deaf world. You have to be deaf in the first place to get one. Anyone can learn and use ASL if they choose.

The CI exist and is not going away. It can be hated but that is not going to make them disappear.

I thought we'd seen the last of this shill for the CI industry a few years back......

How is getting a CI rejecting the Deaf world. You have to be deaf in the first place to get one. Anyone can learn and use ASL if they choose.
not according to the title of the very vid of the op you posted. a hearing recipient.
also deaf is there audiological tag, the measure, the construct ie the loss
the Deaf world is something al together different.

you are not correct in your last statement regarding ASL
considering you refuse to answer very simple English questions put to you ill take it you support the actual practices you refuse to discuss..

The CI exist and is not going away. It can be hated but that is not going to make them disappear.

indeed so why not work with us
and make sure WE don't disappear and help us stop the practice of keeping Deaf children away from Deaf children, and help us stop them in their DENYING sign language acquisition to our babies and children.
pls

Back