The End of False Religious is Near!! Videoclip 5 different sign Language country

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem is that they don't believe in Trinity. They believe the impersonal holy spirit is not God, but rather an invisible, active force from Jehovah.
Their beliefs : They also must earn everlastin' life on earth by " door to door work. " Salvation in heaven is limited to 144,000 " anointed ones. " This number is already reached. The 144, 000 live as spirits in heaven. The rest of the righteous, " the great crowd, " live on earth, and must obey God perfectly for 1, 000 years or be annilhilated.

They do not observe holidays or birthdays. Forbidden to vote, salute the flag, work in the military, or accept blood transfusions.

It's why I don't support to any of these things. And, of course I disagree with their difference/beliefs/doctrines.

Amen! It very sad grief and pray for them wake up someday.

I noticed when this thread about Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & other Beliefts here... you all and me were dicussing here, Dont know who are list users. I wondered why they do that to us here... Thanks, You noticed? explain here

Hawkeye, Hammy, Telstar and more here...

EagleCherokee63...You are not worth of my time

I will never will listen to anything you says here, for you to be talking against Jehovah's Witnesses, you have a very small mind ....I will let Jehovah God see you to it ....

I noticed when this thread about Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & other Beliefts here... you all and me were dicussing here, Dont know who are list users. I wondered why they do that to us here... Thanks, You noticed? explain here

Hawkeye, Hammy, Telstar and more here...

CyberRed.....

What would you do if someone spreads around your local town and accused you of being a cult ? How does it feels when someone lied about you ? You would probably be very angry, wouldn't you ? Maybe hurts ? Humilated ? Betrayed ? Does it feels good to get your backstab when people really believe in the rumors saying you're a cult ? Is that what you wants people to believe in the false rumors about you ? Of course not, you wouldn't want something like this to happen to you, do you ?

You mentioned you don't believe in JW, it's not JW you should believe, it's the Bible you should believe and believe God's true words about his law and what he wants all of us to follow, right from wrong.....

What make you thinks JW is a Cult ? Is it by the rumors you heard through your town ? We should onlys listens to God's law in the Bible, listens to God's ruler, not anyone on the earth...

Falling for Rumors is dangerous, it could really hurts the person and it's not nice to jump into the conclusion thinking they are what....I don't go around and says your sn to everyone you're a what, that's called backstabber, it's wrong to accused or to thinks wrong of anyone like that, God said we are not to hurt one another, or calls one another hateful names or says untrue things about one another, God does not accept that kinds of behavior like this, it is not love to hurt others people like that who are innocent like that, be careful of what you says.

You can look up in a dictionary what " cult " means to you ? It will give you a definition of what it means. I don't believe in JW, period. JW is STILL a cult.

Hmm May I ask you EagleCherokee63......

The URL you sent here are false, these were created and twisted by Apostates, I do not read any of this, but I knows they are false, this is bias based on hate and malice......
It very interesting Movie Stars, some Jehovah's Witness here

DAMON WAYANS beat as a child by Jehovah's Witness father

Maybe I not sure The man name is Charles Russell. Anyone knew about this?

Charles Taze Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jehovah...nesses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Curious, is it that one picture right? Is right that Brooklyn in New York?

Image:W...adquarters.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.bridgeandtunnelclub.com/b...ry/waterfront/

A Short History of the Watchtower Organization

A Short History of the Watchtower Organization

Story Murders!!!

Family Murders by Jehovah's Witnesses

Excalty! JW is CULT! It very interesting read here

Jehovah's Witnesses - Christian or Cult?

What would you do if someone spreads around your local town and accused you of being a cult ? How does it feels when someone lied about you ? You would probably be very angry, wouldn't you ? Maybe hurts ? Humilated ? Betrayed ? Does it feels good to get your backstab when people really believe in the rumors saying you're a cult ? Is that what you wants people to believe in the false rumors about you ? Of course not, you wouldn't want something like this to happen to you, do you ?

I don't think if, you fully understand. I talked about the J.W. itself and its doctrines are NOT exactly what the bible says. It has NOTHIN' to do with J.W. people. I don't accuse you. This has nothin' to do with accusation or humilated or backstab. It's a FACT that the J.W. doctrines are false. I am not talkin' about a " person " who is a J.W. You need to do some research on J.W. doctrines and find the truth yourself.

You mentioned you don't believe in JW, it's not JW you should believe, it's the Bible you should believe and believe God's true words about his law and what he wants all of us to follow, right from wrong....

I believe in every Word of God. It's God's speakin'. Every word of them. I believe in Trinity. J.W. don't teach that Jesus is God. I believe that Jesus is REALLY 100% God. J.W. believes that Jesus was Michael, the archangel. I don't find that Jesus was actually Michael, the archangel in the bible. You need to show us where you get that idea from and what scripture it says that Jesus was.

What make you thinks JW is a Cult ? Is it by the rumors you heard through your town ? We should onlys listens to God's law in the Bible, listens to God's ruler, not anyone on the earth...

I believe that J.W. is a cult - its doctrines are false. I've met a few J.W. people before and they told me some of things that I don't find in the bible.

Falling for Rumors is dangerous, it could really hurts the person and it's not nice to jump into the conclusion thinking they are what....I don't go around and says your sn to everyone you're a what, that's called backstabber, it's wrong to accused or to thinks wrong of anyone like that, God said we are not to hurt one another, or calls one another hateful names or says untrue things about one another, God does not accept that kinds of behavior like this, it is not love to hurt others people like that who are innocent like that, be careful of what you says.

It has nothin' to do with backstabbin' or accusin'. It has nothin' to do with hateful names. I would suggest you to do some research. It seems to me that you don't get it. It has to do with the doctrines, not people.

Honestly, I have studied in JW for a couple years and find their teaching closely related to the bible, but there are things there that I disagree with. I agree with the holey spirte like they do. I can not believe in the trinity. That just could not support itself. Their standing on holidays and everything, I also see thier point, but it is too the extreme and that I don't. I also don't believe in the door to door and preaching. I also believe that there are things that we should be able to do but the JW don't allow.

I have had a very interesting background on different religions and the only thing I found that is even close to the true church was the JW, but I also believe you can do your worship anywhere. Let it be in your bathroom or a garbage dump to a church, it can be done anywhere. Also, people have the right to a choice on what they want to believe. This means we can't try to force it on people and knock down their door or wake them up with a phone call.

I've been studying abroad. Even different denominations, some are very similar doctrines. But as JW as I studied was way off doctrines and changes in human theories, not of God. Since lately so many got confuse what christian believes, but not. But as of Trinity, there is no word Trinity in the Bible, but several verses both OT and NT imply of Trinity. Even false teachers pervert the idea of Trinity. Even Jesus said, not everyone says Lord Lord, I prophisied your name will enter, as He said I NEVER knew you. That's implied, if being religious, but not been born again. The reason He said I NEVER is bec when a person believe totaly who He is and ask Him to come into your life and to be part in your life, NOT what you do. Thru Grace itslef bring slavationthru faith, not what you do. Again, clarify, that does not mean we can sin whatever we want. As Paul said practice godliness by the help of the Holy Spirit. That's part of growing process. Paul said also, don't say, you can't do that or this. Each person have to have a responsiblity to discilpline yourslef to become more like Him. As JW teaches about the future is way off what Bible says. Jw has come to my door and I quote them and then they came back try to convince me and I stood up my belief and protect myself from fall into their false doctrines and they constany attacking me and I told them, sorry, I don't fall for it and pls do not bother me and then try to bring their pastor and I told him, hey, I stick with my belief of facts of who Jesus is and know your doctrine is pure inaccurate. I keep my faith in the Lord God Almighty thru Jesus Christ alone. Then haven't bother me since. And a friend of mine have similar problem and it works for her also bec she asked me what she need to do so I explained to her and she said later it works. And I told her to pray and continue to study His Word in worship daily, not just church.

I am part of JW.. I love Jehovah. I had a experience with lot of congregations... They deined me... They are tooooo forces... I told them I want to take a time to become JW. They were too rush about it and pressures me.. I love JEHOVAH to death.. My handsome smiley husband knows that...

I want to be Jehovah's Witnesses... I kinda wish they keep come and talk with me about JW and makes me happy but it doesnt work at all...

I pray Jehovah that I will go back to JW soon... I need to be JW soon....

I am afraid of die with stupud satan...

I will never will listen to anything you says here, for you to be talking against Jehovah's Witnesses, you have a very small mind ....I will let Jehovah God see you to it ....

Praise the Lord! I am very happy to be saved through with the Savior of Jesus Christ! PERIOD!!!

I'm sure you will Wake UP on God's Judgment Day

I understand your different view, but we are not the one to say about the God's Judgment. He is the One to make the judgment on everyone of us. Jesus Christ can cleansed your heart with His POWER of blood!! PERIOD!!

The URL you sent here are false, these were created and twisted by Apostates, I do not read any of this, but I knows they are false, this is bias based on hate and malice......

It is true!! I have some book and program history on CD!!! It matched about Charles Russell's story... It is not twisted and lair! I can tell you hate me since I Praise the Lord! I dreamt about Jesus told me go spread the GOSPEL! He was showing me the purple pillow along with HIS CROWN on the pillow!! After my dream, I went to talk with a pastor and he gave me a training to 2 months.

Jesus told Disciples go spread the Gospel!!

KJV
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

It has nothin' to do with backstabbin' or accusin'. It has nothin' to do with hateful names. I would suggest you to do some research. It seems to me that you don't get it. It has to do with the doctrines, not people.

Amen!! Praise the Lord!!

I am part of JW.. I love Jehovah. I had a experience with lot of congregations... They deined me... They are tooooo forces... I told them I want to take a time to become JW. They were too rush about it and pressures me.. I love JEHOVAH to death.. My handsome smiley husband knows that...

I want to be Jehovah's Witnesses... I kinda wish they keep come and talk with me about JW and makes me happy but it doesn't work at all...

I pray Jehovah that I will go back to JW soon... I need to be JW soon....

I am afraid of die with stupud satan...

Why do you need a HUMAN JW person to straighten your life. Why can't Jehovah straighten your life for you? Which is it? Jehovah or Human? It seem to me that you are just waiting for a human, not God, to straighten your life. You know, You CAN ask the Lord to forgive you and save you right now. You don't need to wait on a human or church. God is right there waiting for you to turn to him. (click on my link on Salvation in my signature)

And why can't you do a bible study yourself?

EagleCherokee63

Excuse me ...are you accusing me thinking that I hate you, Never!!!

I do not believe in ( HATE ), there are too much ( Hatred ) in this world with so very little love we have now.....Bible is full of love, I do not hate you nor anyone, You should thinks first before you says something like this, The Bible permitted us to hate onlys (People's Way of Life), but not hate them as a human being, NO!.... We still love our enemy no matter what happen, we continues to be different and be kinds to them eventho' if they don't love us back, but we're patient.....

How can I hate someone that ( I Do Not Know ) over the Internet or anywhere ?....I do not hate you, because I do not know you, But I will never hate you, But I still love you no matter who you are .....Remember Jesus said we are to love one another and Must not be like Cain, if you know what the story about what Cain did to Abel, he murdered his brother Abel and that was very wrong to hate and to kill someone who are not perfect like we are .....

We still carried our sins from our first parents Adam and Eve, that why we all have sins and we become imperfect, we will always makes the mistake, we cannot enforce it to stop, Yes it's very hard to avoid doing the wrong things and we are to blame our first parents Adam and Eve who gave us the sins also the unseen ruler of this world today Satan and his Demons.

It is true!! I have some book and program history on CD!!! It matched about Charles Russell's story... It is not twisted and lair! I can tell you hate me since I Praise the Lord! I dreamt about Jesus told me go spread the GOSPEL! He was showing me the purple pillow along with HIS CROWN on the pillow!! After my dream, I went to talk with a pastor and he gave me a training to 2 months.

Jesus told Disciples go spread the Gospel!!

KJV
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

CyberRed

The final answer I can tell you is ...Read The Bible and you'll know what is it about...We don't come here on earth for nothing, God puts us on earth for a purposes whether we do his will or Satan's will, oh by the way there's no middle...

If you love God, why using fouls languages that God does not approved of ?

Me to do the research, no needs to and I was raised around Jehovah's Witnesses all my entires life, they are not using their own imagination, what they read from the Bible they explained what the Bible said...

Oh what about other religions, Do they read their Bible, No! ....How do I know they do not read their Bible nor follows the Bible, is by their terrible actions, I've seen it all from here to there...

I noticed Jehovah's Witnesses read their Bible and they follows the Bible and their actions was marvelous beautifully pure clean moral standard for themselves...

Many Other religions do not obey God's law, from what I see is that everybody is living their life wrong by smoking, getting drunk, doing drugs, having sex before marriage and babies before marriage, murders, rape, child molesting, stealing, lying, play tricks, dishonesty, abuse, cheating, gambling, gangs, fighting, wars, have the wrong lifestyles gay & lesbian, abortion, more more crimes people are doing right now....

Priests do not do what the Bible says, Priests choose to do it their ways instead of doing God's will to do what's right, the reason why many religions do not follow the Bible is because they wanted money, Priests knew that Gay and Lesbian is wrong, but they wanted money and they ingore God's law forbid anyone wrong lifestyles.....That's the reason why the priests says it's okay to be gay or lesbian, it's okay to have sex before marriage, it's okay to smoke a cigarette, priests are good at tricking people to get their money to keeps them coming back for more, that's why it's called False Religions, they do not teachs the truth from the Bible to people for money....

Does it make sense ?

Always remember one thing, God does not accepted fouls langauges ( bad langauges ) even Jesus himself do not speaks any kinds of disgusting langanges either, because it sounded really unclean immorality gross to use the F words or any other languages that are distestable to God, God onlys accepted anyone with a clean mouth a clean mind and a clean heart and a clean soul as pure.....acceptable to God according to what his Laws says in the Bible....

Last edited:
EagleCherokee63

You said you're a former JW, did you get baptized as JW ? Or you means you're raised around JW ? Clear this up Thanks!

Praise the Lord! I am very happy to be saved through with the Savior of Jesus Christ! PERIOD!!!

Do not listen to Men as Ruler....We are to Listens to God as Rulers

The other url about JW are false, these were created and twisted by Apostates, I do not read any of this, but I knows they are false, this is bias based on hate and malice......

Onlys the real url is Jehovah's Witnesses: Watchtower Society Official Web Site ...that's all.....

Apostate created website about JW are false, they are not true, we do not listens to apostate or people on this earth but only the Bible, we are to listens to God as Rulers, not men as ruler on earth ......

We should not listens to hate and malice about Jehovah's Witnesses!

As we do not listens to hate and malice about anyone who are not JW or is a JW......

God is the rulers, we are to listen to God and do what's right and follow Jesus how to acts right too....

Other "religions" as denominations? If so, all don't read the Bible and living in sin? ALL? WRONG! There are some are doing that, but not ALL. Many has studied and worship God daily and do what God called them to do. I don't read bias from JW either, bec JW I read and studied which is obvious lot of tainted the Word of God. I don't look down on JW, I don't agree with their teaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back