"The Customer Is Always Right." -- WRONG!

Therefore, the customer is always right because they are the one who pays. It's your job to deal the customer in friendly way. :cool:

I went shopping with my friend to help her to decide what she wear. We pick one good brand store. My friend opened shirt from package and want to see. A shop assistant told her off for not open the package but ask her first. My friend apologied her and let her open the package for my friend to see. She do not like what she see and ask her to open other one. We can tell annoy impression on assistant's face which put us off so my friend told her to keep package herself because she do not need it anymore and look for another store with friendly assistants. I saw the boss tried to stop us but my friend said to forget it and want to find better one with friendly assistants. She found better one and happy with it.

Like what I said that it's shop assistance's job task to be friendly toward customer.

A woman used a CREDIT CARD to buy Subway Sandwhiches? Sounds to me like the woman doesnt even possess the basic knowledge of proper money management. A credit card is basically a small loan in your pocket. You don't get a loan for a hoagie, you get a loan for a home.

More than likely this woman has such poor credit that her momma wouldn' giver her a dollar.

Yeah. I would never use credit to buy subway sandwiches. I might buy a sugared drink on credit if I were having dangerously low blood sugar and I need to up it fast but otherwise, I'd never buy perishables on credit

Therefore, the customer is always right because they are the one who pays. It's your job to deal the customer in friendly way. :cool:

I went shopping with my friend to help her to decide what she wear. We pick one good brand store. My friend opened shirt from package and want to see. A shop assistant told her off for not open the package but ask her first. My friend apologied her and let her open the package for my friend to see. She do not like what she see and ask her to open other one. We can tell annoy impression on assistant's face which put us off so my friend told her to keep package herself because she do not need it anymore and look for another store with friendly assistants. I saw the boss tried to stop us but my friend said to forget it and want to find better one with friendly assistants. She found better one and happy with it.

Like what I said that it's shop assistance's job task to be friendly toward customer.
Open shirt? Was it in a package or was it just folded up?

Back