The catch me up to speed thread

guido

Reaction score
Hey guys, since I don't have time to go over 3-4 years worth of posts and search for my fellow hooligans of days' past, what has been up? How have you all been? Did we cure cancer yet?

Some of my most favorite threads were from back during your "days." I didn't join until way later, but I enjoy reading the way AD used to be. Fun times!

Hey guys, since I don't have time to go over 3-4 years worth of posts and search for my fellow hooligans of days' past, what has been up? How have you all been? Did we cure cancer yet?

These days AD is heavily moderated. Everyone is making comments degrading eachother but in a nice way. Over in the CI/HA/Parenting forum we have a "war" that is more noticeable than the one in the political forum. In the forementioned forum we have parents of kids that have CI's and culturally deaf people going at it. In the political forum - its' the same run of demo's and rep's degrading eachother.

Oh and I've been a prick lately. Not to mention that I've been collecting members' "bewbs" and asses...

There.

Looks like Imma have to make new friends.

Who wants to be my friend?

Back