The beheading of James Foley :(

They would do it whether we were over there or not. It's what they do...so if it weren't for the reasons they gave, they'd find something else to do it over.....

Absolutely correct.

they threatened to do it to Britishman using blunt knife apparently......Horrible convert muslim English girl threatened do it to all Christians.
so many jihardists I wonder what makes ordinary people become so brutal

they threatened to do it to Britishman using blunt knife apparently......Horrible convert muslim English girl threatened do it to all Christians.

Easy to answer .... Radical Islam.

over one billion muslims if only 20% are jihardist then that 300millian. cnn calculations

They're not 'ordinary people ' they're sub human .

While it seems religious in nature, all of this stems from politics. Way back when, the Middle East was one big area with smaller parts under control of various tribal leaders. Then came oil and we carved up the countries based on the oil. This fractured the cultural community and it's never resolving because of those issues. And it was politics that carved up the land into countries.

IS (as they call themselves now) are also killing muslim journalists left and right, we just don't hear of them here in our western world. They want total control of what is put out there and they can't do that with journalists around. If this really were religious, they wouldn't be killing Muslims indiscriminately.

America has death penalty and I believe these awful people are british I sooooooooooo hope America catch them before they come back to Britain,They will claim benefits money as they plot to bomb us,afraid Britain got yellow streak as far as upsetting muslims

If you plan to attack ISIS, you keep it quiet, right? Obama already announced the plan to attack ISIS in Syria. Know what? Once ISIS knows the US plan, they make another move or prepare for it. Whatever happens to top secrets?

Back