The beheading of James Foley :(

By turning the other cheek? ;)

You mean to turn from the left as ISIS is threatening all Americans and face the right where the big red shiny launch button is?

Bill Clinton believed in turning the other cheek and basically did nothing about Al Qaeda's repeated attacks on the US during his tenure as President and all it got us is a much bigger problem, not to mention 9/11 and what followed. These people have to be killed and the sooner the better. The only good terrorist is a dead one.

We did send more than supplies....

Yeah how long did that take? Obama hasn't done enough.

Laura's post holds my opinion...

Under our current administration, we probably won't do anything. His brother said Obama mentioned that they tried to rescue the journalists but failed. According to the brother, that's the first time he heard of it and he didn't believe the president was telling the truth; he felt Obama could have done more and I agree. Obama feels compelled to speak out whenever the person in the headlines is black, whether he has all the facts or not, it doesn't stop him from making a statement. If it's an American overseas, he clams up. I'm inclined to believe Foley's brother that there was no attempt to rescue anyone. Obama has been tripping all over himself not to use the term "Muslin Extremist" and that's exactly what they are. The British press is now saying that the man in the picture with Foley is a British rapper....

I was always curious why my coworker at DHS left for the UK on assignment - I never really got why England....but it's probably plain to many Brits why it's now called Londonstan.....

Laura

I was watching the news tonight and they showed a photo of Foley down on his knees and terrorist holding a knife in hand, damn I was so upset that there was no warning that the photo was going to be showed. I did not want to see that! :mad:

I was watching the news tonight and they showed a photo of Foley down on his knees and terrorist holding a knife in hand, damn I was so upset that there was no warning that the photo was going to be showed. I did not want to see that! :mad:

I was reading an article about veterans' responses to the Foley execution. Some of my friends served in Desert Storm - and the article was responses from Desert Storm veterans. They said that these types of threats/beheadings were used by the Iraqis even then.

So this is nothing "new". The only thing new about it - is that social media technology has progressed to this level - and that our Government is no longer able to filter these images out from mainstream publication.

I was reading an article about veterans' responses to the Foley execution. Some of my friends served in Desert Storm - and the article was responses from Desert Storm veterans. They said that these types of threats/beheadings were used by the Iraqis even then.

So this is nothing "new". The only thing new about it - is that social media technology has progressed to this level - and that our Government is no longer able to filter these images out from mainstream publication.

I know they're not new , I was born when Vietnam war was going on and saw some very graphic photos.

Obama gets involved. Everyone complains.

Obama doesn't get involved. Everyone complains.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

no one has actually seen this happen it is thought to be publicty stunt..
I drop head in shame they british creeps doing this...I hope americans catch them you got death penalty we not

This is the second by a group our fearless leader equates with a "junior varsity" basketball team....

And they say they will continue to do so as long as the airstrikes are going on over there. They do have two other Americans, so it's highly likely they will carry out that threat.

And they say they will continue to do so as long as the airstrikes are going on over there. They do have two other Americans, so it's highly likely they will carry out that threat.

They would do it whether we were over there or not. It's what they do...so if it weren't for the reasons they gave, they'd find something else to do it over.....

Back